Week 2

Options
eilar
eilar Posts: 23 Member
Just started Week 2 today and I have to say, it seems easier to do the exercises than it was last week. So I guess that's probably a good thing!

I've tried this set before but due to life happening have never gotten to week 3 before, which I definitely will this time. I wonder what the workouts are like...

Also I can't say I'm that thrilled about waking up 40-50 minutes earlier in the day to work out before work but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do...

Replies

• WordWhimsy
    WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am re-starting week 2, I should really be on week 3, but I didn't do any of the dvd's last week. I did a couple exercise classes and a couple walks, but I need to restart. Here's to a great week 2!
  • WordWhimsy
    WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Woah! After just one week, I missed 2 months! Summer is CRAZY! Time to get back on track. Starting week 2 tomorrow! Here's to a successful 90 days. Factoring in vacations and work travel, I should finish my 90 days just before the end of the year. I'm looking to lose 20# on this program by the end of the year. If I can accomplish this program and lose the weight, I will reward myself with a Tria Age Laser. I've been nervous about turning 40 next year, and these darn sun spots are annoying me! Hope the age laser will help.