Back at last!

Options
homesweeths
homesweeths Posts: 792 Member
Have been insanely busy the last couple months, capped off by a month-long vacation on the other side of the country. (National-level high school speech and debate tournament gave us a good reason to travel.)

Actually managed to maintain my weight through the vacation, even with travel and crazy hours and catching meals at odd places and times. It was a little challenging sometimes, but for the most part I was able to maintain a primal list of food. Kind of. (Like at our in-laws, where I don't think they normally eat vegetables at all, unless they're part of a Chinese take-out order, or on a pizza. One meal consisted of roasted chicken and boiled cauliflower. At least there was cauliflower!)

It was so nice to have a (now) "normal" breakfast of pastured eggs and avocados. I've really missed the eggs we get from a local family -- the taste is completely different from restaurant eggs.

Anyhow, I don't know if I lost any "friends" here due to inactivity, but if you thought I'd abandoned you, I plead extenuating circumstances beyond my control (think: limited internet access while traveling).

So glad to be back...