Almost half way week 3

Options
codycsweet
codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
Did TBC today I only like about half of it.

Replies

• tamikawoodson
    tamikawoodson Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I was too tired from the weekend activities to do my workout this morning so I got in Total Body Circuit this evening right after work. I still can't do the full workout without modifications. I struggle with the planks but I will get there.
  • tamikawoodson
    Options
    Week3 Tuesday: Speed 1.0 and I also did Thursday's Cardio since I will be on the road to Arkansas. I'm noticing that the less I use modifications, the higher my heart rate gets which is good.
  • tamikawoodson
    Options
    Week3,Day 3 got in Lower Focus and then a 1.31 mile walk, my legs felt like jelly.
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Day 2 speed done
    Day 3 lower focus done
  • amybluehat
    amybluehat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bad a checking in! I did week one twice somehow...so now I am on week 2's plan. Today was Cardio-that and speed 1.0 are my fav's.

Power was out on Tuesday so I am deciding if I just skip it completely or make it up on Saturday. Double Friday tomorrow for the 4th. Yippee.
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Got day 4 and 5 done. Now enjoying the weekend
  • tamikawoodson
    Options
    Took the rest of the week off as I was traveling on Thursday and just to tired and sleepy on Friday. I did walk 10.47 miles on Saturday and was back on the road Sunday. Week 4 should be back to normal