Starting Chalean Extreme and Team BB Support

Options
ShellBels
ShellBels Posts: 2 Member
Hi all, I'm starting on this coming Sunday, July 6th. Anybody else? Is anyone on the Team BB site for support and if so, how is it? Is it worth me checking in on that site? I need all of the support I can get!

Replies

• Julesbait
    Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I just started week 3. Loving it so far! I just wish I could get my act together diet-wise. I HATE being a junk food junkie! :(

I've never been to the BB site. I'm afraid of people shoving that Shakeology crap down my throat. lol
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I just started week 3. Loving it so far! I just wish I could get my act together diet-wise. I HATE being a junk food junkie! :(

I've never been to the BB site. I'm afraid of people shoving that Shakeology crap down my throat. lol

I have an account somewhere out there in cyber-BB-space, but don't use it.

I am however considering becoming a coach because I love the products so much. Admittedly I haven't used Shakeology and don't know it it's for me but the workouts are pretty solid!!

For me, learning how many calories are in some of the foods I eat makes it easier to say "no" or work them into my calories. (ie: chocolate cow milk vs chocolate Silk).
  • SusanJenai
    SusanJenai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am going into my 3rd wk of Lean Phase. I love it...tho I am starting to get "workout ADD" a lil. But I plan to finish i'm even going to do Lean for Life Phase too. I have lost 20 lbs so fare on this program and doing Turbo Fire in conjuction. I have a BB acct but don't go on there very much, you can set up a free acct and see how you like it. I actually like Shakeology, but I can't afford it :-(! It's a great product just over priced :-(.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I am going into my 3rd wk of Lean Phase. I love it...tho I am starting to get "workout ADD" a lil. But I plan to finish i'm even going to do Lean for Life Phase too. I have lost 20 lbs so fare on this program and doing Turbo Fire in conjuction. I have a BB acct but don't go on there very much, you can set up a free acct and see how you like it. I actually like Shakeology, but I can't afford it :-(! It's a great product just over priced :-(.

I see your post here. You are almost completed with the 3 months! Way to go :)