This Time Next Week.....

Options
JenaOnTrack74
JenaOnTrack74 Posts: 443 Member
This time next week I will have a brand new way of life. I want to thank all of you for your continued support and for sharing your stories and experiences. I for sure, will pay it forward! My surgery is set for next Monday,(7/7/14) I only have to do a two day liquid diet, which in the most awesome way it could have turned out begins the day AFTER the 4th. So my husband and daughters and step-son will enjoy a meal out together on friday and then meet up with some friends for fireworks and deserts (my gift for deserts will be FRUIT lol). I won't overdo it but I will make sure to enjoy it.

I have decided to go with RNY. Although I can change my mind right up unitl Monday morning! But I really don't plan on it. As you know I have given this A LOT of thought and I feel for me this will be the best fit. I hope and pray for dumping :laugh: but if I don't get blessed with it it is ok I will still work this awesome tool and finally get at a healthy weight!

I am only 4'10 so my ideal weight is only around 110 lbs but I see myself more comfortable at 120-125. So GOODBYE 80+ lbs!! It's been real but I'm leaving you. No we will not be getting back together, I'm going to lose you and have no plans for finding you ever again. :wink:

Good luck to everyone in thier upcoming surgeries and continued weight loss!

Jena:flowerforyou:

Replies

• garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you Jena! I have seen all the hard work, dedication, and deep thought you have put into this. Your new way of life is going to be so rewarding. Can't wait to see your progress through the next steps of your journey!!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have educated yourself well and can be confident in your decision! Love the attitude about where you want to land. Good luck next week and I look forward to watching your success!
  • LolaBug85
    LolaBug85 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm so excited for you! I'm happy to see you're going with RNY. I know all procedures are excellent, but I know firsthand how amazing RNY is and how much this amazing tool has changed my life. Way to go!!! Keep me updated ;)
  • Susann1963
    Susann1963 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Jena!! Hope everything goes smoothly for you and you are up and around quickly!!
  • rubixrose
    rubixrose Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations, I am so happy for you. My surgery date is 7/09. and I am nervous but can't wait. Good luck on the7th.
  • katematt313
    katematt313 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! You will do great. :smile:
  • JenaOnTrack74
    JenaOnTrack74 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, I am so happy for you. My surgery date is 7/09. and I am nervous but can't wait. Good luck on the7th.
    WE'RE GOING TO BE AWESOME! YOU GOT THIS!! :drinker:
  • risskie
    risskie Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    And so it begins.... that 'first day of the rest of your life'.....seize it, girl! We are all behind you! Many thoughts as you take that first step.... :drinker:
  • SimplySusan63
    SimplySusan63 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Jena,

I am so excited for you! Enjoy this Independence Day. Celebrate YOUR independence.

Susan
  • SimplySusan63
    SimplySusan63 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Day after tomorrow! WooHoo!!
  • DJRonnieLINY
    DJRonnieLINY Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Let us know how you did today.
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Hey Jenna! Post when you can to let us know who everything went. Praying for a quick recovery and no complications.

Pat
  • katematt313
    katematt313 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Good luck today :)
  • MaggyMaizy2
    MaggyMaizy2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Prayers for a successful surgery and easy recovery!!