Is Paleo Expensive.... My personal experience

Options
2»

Replies

• carrieann8
    carrieann8 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    As I progress toward another week, I am also realizing that I'm not spending money on clothes right now. I'm fitting back into clothes in the back of my closet.
  • homesweeths
    homesweeths Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    As I progress toward another week, I am also realizing that I'm not spending money on clothes right now. I'm fitting back into clothes in the back of my closet.

That was true for me for the first couple months, but eventually even my smallest clothes were hanging loose and I had to break down and buy some new...
  • msnucerity
    msnucerity Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I find the same thing- people ask about how expensive it is and when I say that we've stopped eating out we're way ahead even if our groceries are up, they are surprised when I show them the math :)

Also veggies and fruits are cheap, especially when you buy in season, go to farmer's markets or grow your own. (We don't have our own garden yet but would like to have one)

One more thing (and it's unfortunate but true in my area), plus sized clothing isn't cheap. So if you were really heavy and have slimmed down buying clothes becomes more affordable.