The Hero's Enclave

Options
13»

Replies

• Odwaroftorn
    Odwaroftorn Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have completed - 1. Sympathetic Resonance, 2. Jet-Setter & 3. Wired and Fired Up.

The cool thing about feeding my ego with cool bonus titles, is a fat head doesn't weigh any more than a normal one. Haha.
  • Odwaroftorn
    Options
    To earn the "Big Brother" title, is that welcoming four or more newbies in the Main MFP Community "introduce yourself" forum or is it welcoming four or more newbies to the Wasteland Warriors community?

I'm thinking I can probably welcome many on the main forum and tell them about Wasteland Warriors and recruit more for the Questing. I'll do that in addition to welcoming those here. Still, clarification please. Thanks.
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Sorry it was meant for the main MFP forums, not here, but either way is cool :)
  • Odwaroftorn
    Options
    I want "Beyond the Rubicon" so...

I will taunt Mark and Renee. I think I can get back to tier 1 before either of you. Hopefully this will motivate all three of us to be the top three... that is, if you can. Ha!

I try for an evil grin, but with the roll on my 20 sided die, the best I can manage is a confused look.
  • daybehavior
    Options
    Crap you should've already got that achievement >_<

In any case welcome back!

Ok actually you DO already have it :P
  • Odwaroftorn
    Options
    I thought I lose this every week and have to re-up.

" The achievements are repeatable because the perks only last for the week in which you obtain them." Did I misunderstand this?

Anyway, I just thought some friendly competition between the three of us will get us back into the game and move us up a tier.
  • daybehavior
    Options
    Ah I see what you mean. You just need to do it once to get the achievement on your record but to continue to get the perk you need to do it every week. So for example, if you taunt two people, you get and keep the [Beyond the Rubicon] achievement. However, the perk, Soldier of Perk only lasts during week you attain the achievement. This applies to all the achievements, Jet Setter, Dr. Foodlove, etc.
  • Odwaroftorn
    Options
    Would this be a good week for me to turn in Tiner's Letter of Recommendation? I finished Kill Jill and the extra credit quiz and may have a succesful taunt. I'm just trying to purchase a shiny new pluto.relinquish. Is there better potential for more gold down the road that would indicate I should wait on using Tiner's Letter later?

I'm thinking I should just use it now. Also, I have chosen one perk, am I eligible for more? Can I drop levels as well as gain?

Thanks Tony, I'm enjoying the results of all you've put into this Challenge, the storylines, the quests, the game atmospher, the exercise goals. Thanks.
  • daybehavior
    Options
    Yes actually it is a good week to turn it in. There will chance for another letter in an upcoming quest. That's Asking a Lot will not count for this week's ceremony since it overlaps into Wednesday.

They only time you may drop levels is if you get killed while fighting a boss and choose the option to resurrect with the boss' HP intact.
    and yes I plan on fixing the Pick A Perk page soon and let yall know what you can pick, stay tuned!

And thank YOU for participating! We may not have a lot of people doing quests but you guys are such a fun group :)
  • honesthearts
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement, Odwar! I have been dragging lately :-)
  • Odwaroftorn
    Options
    I earned the following this week (I think).

[Semper fidelis]
  • daybehavior
    Options
    Ah, right you are.

Sorry Tiner's head has been in the clouds since he's started dating Layla (or was it Peter....) and he lost the file for the 6th weigh in.

I'll set that boy straight >:(
  • Odwaroftorn
    Options
    I completed the assignment to unlock/renew [Sympathetic Resonance].