likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    My goal is to #JFR.

tumblr_msifcz6mdL1s260s3o1_500.gif
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    ~Stay injury free.
    ~Swim or bike at least 2 days a week as XT.
    ~Keep up with the core strength routine I am doing.
    ~Do one speed workout a week (whether it be Yassos, Hills or a Tempo)
  • btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Start and continue a half marathon plan
    Get to at least one class per week (that I'm in town) in addition to my trainer workout
  • timeasterday
    timeasterday Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    150 miles
    Get my butt back into the gym
    Keep following the coach's plan
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    - Return my primary focus to strength training
    - Kill the Hills at the 5K I'm registered for on the 4th of July (it is the 4th anniversary of my very first 5K, and the first year I'll be running it)
    - Incorporate some speed work/hill repeats into my runs
    - Don't lose the distance I worked so hard to build up, even though I don't plan to do another distance race this season
  • romyhorse
    romyhorse Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I don't have any goals this month, just want to enjoy my holiday and spend some time with my family.
  • Rindy12
    Rindy12 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    With as many issues as I have had over the past few months, my only goal is to stay injury free. My plan to achieve that goal is to go back to mid C25K and work from there.
  • pmur
    pmur Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    # Continue training for the half.
    # get strength training once a week, ideally twice.
  • davetheperson
    davetheperson Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My goals this month

1) Get down below 190 Lbs.
    2) Be able to run 10K in 60min
    3) Run 5K in 25 min
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    This month, I want to keep pushing my two running buddies toward their goal of running a 10k next month. We plan to run 3 days a week. On top of that, I hope to continue riding my bike 3 days a week. I'm playing around with not logging everything as I eat it. It's a hard mind set to get over after 2 years of religiously logging every bite. So far, I'm pretty good with logging at the end of the day.
  • iwannabinnarnia
    iwannabinnarnia Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My July goals are to get back into the gym at least 4 days a week. Get in my last two personal trainer sessions. Get below 118lbs. Be able to jog 5 minutes straight at a speed of 5 on the treadmill.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Go for at least one run in the last days of the month.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    My goal is to #JFR.

tumblr_msifcz6mdL1s260s3o1_500.gif

Hey. I did this!!!
  • timeasterday
    timeasterday Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    150 miles
    Get my butt back into the gym
    Keep following the coach's plan

2 out of 3 ain't bad right? I did not go to the gym all month but I have been doing some strength training at home twice a week. Mainly focused on the hips right now.

I hit 154 miles but am ending the month by skipping today's run. As soon as my knee got better my achilles tendon started hurting. Gotta get that under control!
  • AglaeaC
    Options
    It's been suffocating here and the past two days I've had a nasty migraine. Fresh start in August.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    - Return my primary focus to strength training
    - Kill the Hills at the 5K I'm registered for on the 4th of July (it is the 4th anniversary of my very first 5K, and the first year I'll be running it)
    - Incorporate some speed work/hill repeats into my runs
    - Don't lose the distance I worked so hard to build up, even though I don't plan to do another distance race this season

My primary focus is back on strength training, and I'm loving it!

I totally killed the hills at the 5K. Hoped to run my first sub-35 5K sometime this summer but didn't expect it to be that race since it's such a tough course. Finished in 32:27.

Final 2 goals aren't going so well. Ended up with a little tendonitis in my foot so took a 9 day running rest break per my trainer, and am now confined to easy runs.
  • AglaeaC
    Options
    It's been suffocating here and the past two days I've had a nasty migraine. Fresh start in August.
    I actually went out after writing this. It was important to me and I'm correcting the earlier post just because.