July 2014 Check Ins

Options
teamryan90
teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
Last month I completed my second rounf of P90X. I have lost 21 pounds in round 2 P90X. I also am running 3 days a week preparing for 5K and 10K runs. I have also been biking and hiking as the weather permits.

Please feel free to post weekly or daily and share anything you like including any questions. For those who are interested and those who want more accountability feel free to join my Total Team Beachbody Support and Motivation Group on Facebook. The link is below for anyone interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/527307200663612

Replies

• beckyyates
    beckyyates Posts: 85
    Options
    Sorry guys that I have not posted in a while. I am been busy traveling and working out. I have been doing great. I completed by first triathlon and out of 500 women I placed 31st and was top 5 in my age group.

I have been working out to Tony Horton 10 minute trainers, kettlebells, biking, and a lot of swimming and jogging. Keep up the great workouts everyone and enjoy the Summer. :smile:
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    I have completed P90X. I lost one more pound since my last weigh in. I have shed 92 pounds in one year thanks to Power P90 and P90X. I look and feel great...the best I have in over 20 years. This month I am working out to Power 90 and P90X workouts. I kind of made up my own personal schedule to improve on my weaknesses.

Keep bringing it everyone!