Challenges

Options
What are the challenges you face. What makes loosing weight hard for you?

Replies

• cahf
    cahf Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Patience. It is so hard to be patient. It's been 4 weeks. I've been working out long and hard, and cut most sweets out. I've lost 7 pounds. That's great, right? But I feel strong and healthy and I'm stunned when I look in the mirror and I'm still fat (because I have 83 more to lose). The funny thing is lots of people post that their clothes fit better but they haven't lost weight. I'm still not convinced that I have because I can't tell a difference at all, even with pictures. But I guess that comes with having a lot to lost - it will take many more pounds to notice. Ah well, sometimes I'm zen about it and figure that the process is key - understanding how I can be healthy in a way that fits my families lifestyle. And eventually I will be fit enough to climb Mt. Ranier in 3 years!
  • mbam89
    mbam89 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Food! Haha. I have always been annoyed by those "OMG I can't eat that, I would get, like, so fat!" people. So, for fear of being one of them, I decided I wouldn't let my food choices interfere with my social life. Well.... that's not the best way to go. Actually logging my food has been really helpful. There have definitely been a couple of eye-opening "That has HOW MANY calories in it?!?!" moments! lol