DIASTASIC RECTI OR MUMMY TUMMY? Do you have one?

tinytinam
tinytinam Posts: 57 Member
If you have that pouch on your stomach that just won't go away, please check out Tuper Technique and MUTU Mummy tummy). Wendy who designed Mutu has a flash sale today only because it is her birthday and all the people I have talked to, who have done this, are absolutely thrilled with it. It is extremely simple to look at the examples online for diagnosing a DR. Anyone can do it themselves or with the help of a friend. The sale will be over at midight and the code is WENDY43 TO GET 43% OFF. Good luck everyone and let me know how you get on. I bought the 12 week one.:smile::smile:

Replies

• VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Today is my first day! How are you doing??? I'd love to hear
  • Waykay86
    Waykay86 Posts: 1
    Hello! I'm 6.5 weeks post partum & recently found out about Diastasis Recti- I knew I didn't have a lot of fat around my tummy & that my muscles just seemed weak... and noticed that when I suck in my tummy it pretty much looks perfect. Then I researched and found out about DR! I ordered the "Bounce Back Fast" DVD from Be Fit Mom which focuses on toning the Transverse Abdominus muscle and I've been at it for about 2 weeks now... I have a 2 finger separation which has been the same way since I begun the exercises.

I'm considering ordering the Tupler Technique DVD as well just to be on the safe side.

All the best to all of us!!

PS: Why don't our OBGYNs tell us about any of this DURING pregnancy? My husband and I noticed this 'bulge' every time I sat upright or got up from laying down and we'd ask the doctor but got no response. I'm glad I found out about this before I went too far into doing crunches/ obliques! whew!