Never weighing in during Period... lol

Options
I am like down to goal weight ALMOST and feeling super fly and i go for FUN to weigh myself.. GAINED 2.8 lbs... so i am going to hope its my period... i dont feel bloated, i look good..... so i dont know the scale is just evil ! lol....... will weigh in in a few days and start logging in my food incase i am overeating... MAINTAINING or losing the last lbs. is like the hardest thing... Vacation in St, Lucia is in 10 days.... BIKINI time.. i really really really hope i am 128 by that day...

XOXOX my friends & PALEO all the way.....

Replies

• msnucerity
    msnucerity Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I have a similar rule- when I'm on my crimson sabbatical I don't even bother weighing in. The scale will be up, clothes won't fit the same and I'll be puffier than I am normally (say 4 days down the road)

Although to curb cravings I've found a slight drizzle of either honey or real maple syrup on a couple of pieces of bacon makes me happy :smile:
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    Again, why does that number matter so much. If you feel great and look great that is what is real. Dump the scale.
  • maria_antoinette
    maria_antoinette Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Again, why does that number matter so much. If you feel great and look great that is what is real. Dump the scale.

Love the torture i guess.. STUPID RIGHT.. NEVER doing that again... anyway.... period gone.. down to 129... literally 1 lb. away from goal..

during that PMS/Period time, i tried some virgin coconut oil for cravings..**had a rough time* i am probobly going through premenopause,, bad pms,, cravings and migrains..... so weighing myself just really was DUMB...

.. My trip is in 6 days.. I have been on plenty in the past 10 years and have NEVER EVER made it under 130.. I am so astonished at this new way of life..... i dont really crave the PASTA or RICE anymore.... and now i am NEVER starving... what a different life.. also saturday i am going for a complete bloodwork... looking forward to not seeing high cholesterol. we will see..