Side Quest: Big Trouble In Tiner's Town

Options

Replies

• daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    @ASHLEY

Sorry I didn't clarify >_< You are already at the starting point. You can choose any of those six destinations, well 4 since you only have 20 AP. You can go anywhere you want provided you meet the walk/run requirement, but you can only explore 4 of those locations. Hope that makes better sense haha.

[Brackett Residence] -- [Brahmin Field] -- [General Store]

[Scrapyard] -- [Tiner Residence] -- [Ravine]
  • ThePinkPanda
    ThePinkPanda Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    @ASHLEY

[Brackett Residence] -- [Brahmin Field] -- [General Store]

reading fail for me. sorry! i thought the ap was to move between as well. i covered the walk requirements so i'm good there. ok so here goes again:

1. scrapyard- explore -5ap
    2. Tiner residence
    3. Brahmin fields- explore -5ap
    4. general store- explore/ shop? -5ap
    5. Ravine- explore -5ap
  • bomftdrum
    bomftdrum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I will come at this *kitten* again with my Rare+ [Public Nuisance (Heroic)]: +4 DMG. I am going to taunt that ugly beast and then I am going to take cover.
  • nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Gone to [Milwaukee Safe Zone].
  • hismogwai
    hismogwai Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have travelled to Menomonee Falls stopping to search each location
  • daybehavior
    Options
    @BRIAN

---
    Radscorpion Queen attempts to stab Brian with her spear but he takes cover...
    ---

---
    [Public Nuisance] critically strikes Radscoprion Queen for 13 DMG xD
    [Cruel Summer] hits Radscorpion Queen for 6 DMG
    ---

Loot Roll:
    Nothing drops

Harmon Brackett
    < Mayor New Menomonee Falls >

"You did a damn fine job, son. Hopefully this will be the end of it and things can return to normal for us. We owe you our deepest gratitude. Feel free to kick up your heels and stay as long as you'd like"

You may now explore a safe New Menomonee at the cost of 5 AP per location. However, going from one location to the next requires a three minute jog/walk/march. You have 20 AP to spend. You may only move horizontally and vertically across the map.

Example, you can move from [Start Here] to [Scrapyard] or [Start Here] to [Brackett Residence] with a 3 min walk but you only use up AP when you decide to explore a location.

[Start Here] -- [Brackett Residence] -- [Brahmin Field] -- [General Store]

• daybehavior
    Options
    @ASHLEY

[Brahmin Field] You find Brahmin Steak x2 Fully Restores HP and AP

[General Store] You find 2 Sugar Bombs +2 Nuka Cola

[Scrapyard] - [Bumper Sword]: +6 DMG. (Two-handed) A giant sword fashioned out of a car bumper.

[Ravine] - You find 1g. Towards the outer limits of town, you find a suspicious burrow. You power up a Stealth Boy and investigate...

Quest Conclusion
    Ending: Normal

Upon investigating the burrow, the trail leads you to the Radqueen Scorpion, the source of the infestation. You silently make your way back to town where you rally a posse to launch a pre-emptive strike on the slumbering queen. With the death of the queen, the Radscoprion menace ends and New Menonomee is revitalized. You are hailed as a hero and a statue is erected in your honor.

Quest Rewards
    -200 XP
    -1 gold
    -Special Perk: It's Tiner Time! -- You can now call Tiner who will fine tune your Pip-Boy's logic to guarantee critical strikes for the next two turns. (15 AP cost)
  • daybehavior
    Options
    LAYLA

[Milwaukee Safe Zone] -- Nothing transpires...
  • daybehavior
    Options
    @MEGAN

[Racine Naval Outpost] -- Nothing transpires... Luck allows reroll ... Nothing transpires

[Jefferson High School] -- Nothing transpires... Luck allows reroll ... Nothing transpires

[Milwaukee Safe Zone] --You encounter a Super Mutant Brute :O 15 push ups + 15 sit ups required.

[Miller's Pond] -- Nothing transpires... Luck allows reroll ... Nothing transpires

Wow tough break, Megan :( That RNG was being pretty nasty today.

Harmon Brackett
    < Mayor Of New Menomonee Falls >

"I knew Jason would come through for us. He was always a good kid. Thoughtful and caring. It's too bad them Enclave boys lured him way like they did to most of this town. I guess you're not all that bad seein as you came all this way to help us out."

Quest Objectives
    -Mayor Brackett wants you to patrol the town and help stave the Radscorpion infestation.
    -Kill the scorpions by completing this total body workout:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0CAcnhL5Sw
    -Return to Mayor Brackett when you're done.
  • bomftdrum
    bomftdrum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am going to go to the [Scrapyard] and explore around some. Then I am going to go-- [Tiner Residence] to check on < Petty Officer First Class Jason Tiner's sister. We talk and chit chat for a while. I will then explore the grounds some. I then will go to the-- [Ravine] and explore there. Finally, I will go to Brahmi Field and take a look around.
  • nicca_jb
    Options
    *note: I am an idiot and really thought each leg required EACH of the exercises, so... lol.

Definitely made it to [New Menomonee Falls].
  • daybehavior
    Options
    @BRIAN

[Scrapyard] - [Bumper Sword]: +6 DMG. (Two-handed) A giant sword fashioned out of a car bumper.

[Brahmin Field] You find Brahmin Steak x2 Fully Restores HP and AP

[Ravine] - You find 1g.

[Tiner Residence] -- You meet Tiner's sister Bethany who fondly reminisces over her older brother. She sends you off with a wedge of [Aged Wisconsin Cheddar] to deliver to Tiner.

Quest Conclusion
    Ending: Good

With the death of the queen, the Radscoprion menace ends and New Menonomee is revitalized. You are hailed as a hero and a statue is erected in your honor. In his gratitude for both saving the town and deliver him his favorite cheese, Tiner writes a recommendation letter to the Overseer and gives you his old neckerchief.

Quest Rewards
    -300 XP
    -2 gold
    -Special Perk: It's Tiner Time! -- You can now call Tiner who will fine tune your Pip-Boy's logic to guarantee critical strikes for the next two turns. (15 AP cost)
    -[Tiner's Letter of Recommendation] -- Turn this in at the Hero's Enclave to receive double experience and gold gains for the week.
    -Rare accessory [Tiner's Neckerchief]: +2 DT. +1 AGI, +1 LCK. When equipped, enemies now have a chance to drop silver. Set piece 1 of 3. (Tiner's Regalia)

Yay you got the best possible ending :D
  • daybehavior
    Options
    @LAYLA

Haha, sorry about that :( That's not the first time that's happened. Maybe I need to word it more clearly.

Harmon Brackett
    < Mayor Of New Menomonee Falls >

"I knew Jason would come through for us. He was always a good kid. Thoughtful and caring. It's too bad them Enclave boys lured him way like they did to most of this town. I guess you're not all that bad seein as you came all this way to help us out."

Quest Objectives
    -Mayor Brackett wants you to patrol the town and help stave the Radscorpion infestation.
    -Kill the scorpions by completing this total body workout:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0CAcnhL5Sw
    -Return to Mayor Brackett when you're done.
  • JunonSailorStyle
    JunonSailorStyle Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    *AHEM*
  • daybehavior
    Options
    What's that Mr. Petrelli? Something stuck in your throat? Oh you were waiting for me to do you. Gotcha.

< PO1 Jason Tiner >
    "Aw schucks. *Tiner blushes slightly* Sorrey. I guess I have been a bit tense. Things have a bit crazy round here, ya kno? Maybe I do need to take some time and relax a bit..."

[1] Well, I'm not particularly busy right now if you have anything in mind... < Go on a date with Tiner >
    [2] Yeah we should totally hang out some time...after I take care of your problem of course. You should give me your Pip-Boy frequency so we can keep in touch.
  • nicca_jb
    Options
    Performed the bodyweight circuit video - which was great, btw. Good find, Overseer!

Reported back to the Mayor.
  • daybehavior
    Options
    @LAYLA

Glad you enjoyed it!

Harmon Brackett
    < Mayor of New Menomonee Falls >

"You did a damn fine job, lady. Hopefully this will be the end of it and things can return to normal for us. We owe you our deepest gratitude. Feel free to kick up your heels and stay as long as you'd like"

You may now explore a safe New Menomonee at the cost of 5 AP per location. However, going from one location to the next requires a three minute jog/walk/march. You have 20 AP to spend. You may only move horizontally and vertically across the map.

[Start] -- [Brackett Residence] -- [Brahmin Field] -- [General Store]

• JunonSailorStyle
    Options
    Ain't nobody got time to be goin on no date with you Tiner

2] Yeah we should totally hang out some time...after I take care of your problem of course. You should give me your Pip-Boy frequency so we can keep in touch.
  • daybehavior
    Options
    < Petty Officer First Class Jason Tiner >
    "*Tiner looks disappointed* Oh okay...well here's my number, so call me maybe?"

You receive
    -Special Perk It's Tiner Time! -- You can now call Tiner who will fine tune your Pip-Boy's logic to guarantee critical strikes for the next two turns. (15 AP cost)

Quest Objectives
    -Travel to New Menomonee Falls and help the townspeople.
    -To reach New Menomonee Falls you must travel through the following landmarks*:

[Hero's Enclave] -- [Racine Naval Outpost] -- [Jefferson High School] -- [Milwaukee Safe Zone] -- [Miller's Pond] -- [New Menomonee Falls]

*Each leg of the trip requires the following
    Leg 1 - 1 mile run/walk
    Leg 2 - 15 curl ups
    Leg 3 - 15 squats
    Leg 4 - 15 lunges
    Leg 5 - 3 minutes of virtual jumprope.
  • JunonSailorStyle
    Options
    As Dan would say, "BOOM! We're done!"

Wisconsin sucks but I have to suck up to the Overseer's boy toy. Explore all da bases.