Anyone Out There

Options
AndraSay65
AndraSay65 Posts: 23 Member
I didn't see any updated postings in our group. Is anyone out there? Maybe you don't have time to post every day but can we try for once a week. I am sure we have a lot to share with each other and a lot of support to give each other. We are shades of brown, so let's get our voices heard!

Replies

• PINKinquisition1908
    PINKinquisition1908 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm here...I'm up for posting once a week.
  • AndraSay65
    Options
    Well thank you! It is good to have someone else committing to put something in the group once a week! Sometimes you just need to read about something going on in someone else's journey so that you can put yourself back on track for your own journey! Here's to the weekend and our Shades of Brown, glowing in the sunshine and the moonlight!
  • AndraSay65
    Options
    ANYONE OUT THERE? We are supporting each other and you need to feel someone else is there to give encouragment, laughter or something, anything! Life can put so many demands on you that you have to put some right back on life. So ladies, come on and post something. Even something as quick as have a good week or stay focused on the Lord and your health, is worth reading in our group. My post for this week. If where you are at and what you are doing is not working for you, not for anyone else, but you, then it is time to reassess and implement changes. The Lord has given us the authority and power to make decisions. So, make the decisions that will work for you. Continue to strive for healthy and wellness and have a wonderful week!
  • curligirli2012
    Options
    I just joined and I'm up for posting and encouraging! Let's do this, ladies!
  • AndraSay65
    Options
    Glad to see another lady posting! We need the motivation of the group, so keep those postings coming. Lifestyle changes have been a nice steady pace. Yes, they have been slow but they have been lasting and that is most important. I am really enjoying the C25K app and recommend anyone who wants a change in their cardio workout to try it. It works well after doing some strength training. You get to see where your endurance is and pull from that inner strength.

On to another week and looking forward to reading postings from the ladies. Let's hear from all of those Shades of Brown this week! Enjoy your week Ladies!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I'm here:)
  • lillylight08
    lillylight08 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We can do it, ladies... I'm willing to post more often..