JetWan
JetWan Posts: 204 Member
Hello Team Orange!

I'm pumped and ready to go!

Replies

• Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I'm eager to get started and see what kind of changes I can make this time. It's only a couple of days away until we start.
  • jenrap315
    jenrap315 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Team Orange! Orange seems to be my color since I was on orange team in the last challenge. I did pretty well loosing over 15 pounds in 8 weeks- but with the summer here I am finding it more difficult to stay on my strick path with so many outings and fun things to eat (AND DRINK). It was easier when I was cooped up in my house all winter eating only the things I was suppose to eat. LOL! I am coming to the the end of my 100 pound journey with only about another 10 pounds to go to meet my goal. I find that accountability is really a great tool. Looking forward to you all helping me get there.. Good luck to everyone!
  • JetWan
    Options
    Hi Team Orange! Orange seems to be my color since I was on orange team in the last challenge. I did pretty well loosing over 15 pounds in 8 weeks- but with the summer here I am finding it more difficult to stay on my strick path with so many outings and fun things to eat (AND DRINK). It was easier when I was cooped up in my house all winter eating only the things I was suppose to eat. LOL! I am coming to the the end of my 100 pound journey with only about another 10 pounds to go to meet my goal. I find that accountability is really a great tool. Looking forward to you all helping me get there.. Good luck to everyone!

Wow! 90 pounds is amazing!
  • JetWan
    Options
    I'm with you. I'm eager to get started and see what kind of changes I can make this time. It's only a couple of days away until we start.

Looks like our losses and goal weight are about the same. I think this challenge will be good for us. I need to speed my loss up a a little.

Good Luck to to Us All!
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

How are you? Great to meet everyone. I see people have already had phenomenal losses already.Glad to be a part of this team.

Hoping to lose 15lbs and get more sporty. Turning 30 in less than a week.Leaving this 20's decade forever.I want to start off the 30's with a healthy svelte physique.

Besides Orange is The New Black *wink*
  • JetWan
    Options
    Hello everyone,

How are you? Great to meet everyone. I see people have already had phenomenal losses already.Glad to be a part of this team.

Hoping to lose 15lbs and get more sporty. Turning 30 in less than a week.Leaving this 20's decade forever.I want to start off the 30's with a healthy svelte physique.

Besides Orange is The New Black *wink*

Happy 30th Birthday in advance!!! Great way to start off the decade!
  • BettyandVeronica
    Options

Thank you.Hello, how are you?

Team Orange,ready for week 1.What exercises really work for you? Im hoping for a modest 2lb loss this week..
  • JetWan
    Options

Thank you.Hello, how are you?

Team Orange,ready for week 1.What exercises really work for you? Im hoping for a modest 2lb loss this week..

Doing great! I do a variety of exercises. Elliptical, cycle, walking and I work with a personal trainer doing resistance and weight training.
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    My birthday is coming up soon, too. Happy birthday!

Hello, everyone, glad to be on the Orange team and hoping this challenge will help motivate me, I've been stalled for a couple of months - mostly mentally, obviously reflected physically. I still need to lose around 40 pounds and have lost about 35 so far in the past 9-10 months. Slow but reasonably steady until recently. I have done a decent job of not sending the scales back the other direction but want to start losing again.

Best of luck to everyone in making progress towards their goals!
  • JetWan
    Options
    Good Morning All

What is everyone doing for exercise this week?
  • MadBabysMama
    Options
    I will try to get my 10,000 steps per day (usually close but not quite) and also do a walking routine on my mini-trampoline, I love it!
  • BettyandVeronica
    Options
    Hello fellow Orange team.How are you getting on this week? I feel so lazy to get outside and go for a run. I think i'm more embarrassed than anything to be seen huffing and puffing up the road
  • JetWan
    Options
    Struggling to get my 10,000 steps today, only made 9,088. Got in a great 30 min ab workout with my personal trainer.
  • BettyandVeronica
    Options
    Hi did you manage to get your steps in yesterday?

I'm going to go for a small walk to help along any last minute weight loss for the week.

Don't forget to weigh in tomorrow Team Orange
  • JetWan
    Options
    Hi did you manage to get your steps in yesterday?

I'm going to go for a small walk to help along any last minute weight loss for the week.

Don't forget to weigh in tomorrow Team Orange

Hello. Didn't get all my steps in but got close
  • JetWan
    Options
    Happy Friday

I'm in the middle of my time of the month, so I know my weigh-in wasn't helpful to our team. Next week will be much better.

Jetta
  • BettyandVeronica
    Options
    Happy Friday

I'm in the middle of my time of the month, so I know my weigh-in wasn't helpful to our team. Next week will be much better.

Jetta

Hiya absolutely understandable.I am coming up to the end of mine and it has been a colossal struggle to remain junkfree. I succumbed today and scoffed my workmates leaving cake. I have just had a massive dinner tonight as well. I feel like I needed the extra energy. Will work it off tomorrow afternoon if its not raining. My belly is already complaining at how spicy my dinner was.

Theres always next week to lose weight.Hope the cramps aren't killing you.
  • BettyandVeronica
    Options
    Hello Orange team happy Sunday.Its the start of a new glorious week. We have 5 days to get 1 pesky pound off.

We can do it.

Lets beat Brown and Pink team next week.Yeah!!!!!!
  • JetWan
    Options
    Down 0.8 pounds since Friday's weigh-in. I will be on a mission for the next 4 days!
  • MadBabysMama
    Options
    Keep up the great work, everyone. BettyandVeronica - fabulous loss last week, way to go!