ORANGE TEAM

Options

Replies

• BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    My plan for next week is to reduce calories since I will not be able to exercise. Have a great week!

I managed to do over 11,000 steps yesterday, but I was so sore from multiple workouts Saturday that I just couldn't walk another step. I'm shooting for 12,000 steps today and everyday this week since I will have surgery Friday and may not get many in next week.

Oh my surgery, I wish you all the best for a speedy recovery. Also that is relatively painless.Amen.

Its not much fun

And thanks.I doubt I can lose much this week.That Chinese is lodged firmly on my backside :(.
  • BettyandVeronica
    Options
    My plan for next week is to reduce calories since I will not be able to exercise. Have a great week!

Great job, folks, we were really close!! Don't think I can pull quite your numbers but will try my best to have a loss this week! Keep up the great work with your steps. I'm about halfway to my goal steps so far, will need to "step it up" so to speak tonight!

Hello everyone.Hope your weekend is off to a great start. We did really well last week. As a team we were just in behind brown team percentage wise.

Jetwan,I hope your surgery went ok and that you are in recovery. Rest up and plenty of fluids.

This week I didn't lose much, but a loss is a loss so I 'll take it. That Chinese I had last Friday is showing no signs of packing up and leaving,
  • JetWan
    JetWan Posts: 204 Member
    Options

Great job, folks, we were really close!! Don't think I can pull quite your numbers but will try my best to have a loss this week! Keep up the great work with your steps. I'm about halfway to my goal steps so far, will need to "step it up" so to speak tonight!

Hello everyone.Hope your weekend is off to a great start. We did really well last week. As a team we were just in behind brown team percentage wise.

Jetwan,I hope your surgery went ok and that you are in recovery. Rest up and plenty of fluids.

This week I didn't lose much, but a loss is a loss so I 'll take it. That Chinese I had last Friday is showing no signs of packing up and leaving,

Surgery went very well, thanks for asking. I will probably have no loss next week since I can't exercise.

Enjoy your weekend!
  • jenrap315
    jenrap315 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great Job ladies! JetWan feel better!!!!! Good Luck this week ladies.
  • JetWan
    Options
    Great Job ladies! JetWan feel better!!!!! Good Luck this week ladies.

Thank you! Have a good week
  • BettyandVeronica
    Options
    We did it ladies....we won his week. Woo hoo. Congrats to my fellow team members. I lost less than a lb last week.Didn't think that would make a difference in the grand scheme of things.

On to next week.This week i shall try and see if the Chinese from 2 weeks ago will budge.
  • JetWan
    Options
    Congrats team Orange!!!!
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Way to go Orange team, woo-hoo!! Keep up the great work, ladies, we totally rock! I'll keep trying to show losses but my contributions likely will be slower b/c I'm going on vacation next week. I'll log in this Friday and next, though, never fear!
  • BettyandVeronica
    Options
    Hello everyone.Hope everyone is doing ok.

This week has been a naughty one for me.I exercised well but ate badly.Abs are made in the kitchen right? Mine would be made of Spicy Chinese Spare Rib.Awful. I gained 1.8lbs for my sins. I am now firmly at 173lbs. Disappointing but there is always next week.
  • JetWan
    Options
    Bad week since I couldn't workout, but I'm maintaining. I'm allowed to start working out again today, but unfortunately my cycle is about the start. So it may be an additional week before I post any loss.

Have a great weekend!
  • jenrap315
    Options
    I am sorry ladies I did not weigh in this week. I went for a biopsy for some precautionary stuff and I ended up with a bad bleed and huge lump on boobie and have been in bed since. I forgot what days it is from painkillers. Anyway hope you can forgive me. I will not be much help this week with not working out but hopefully I can maintain. Good luck.
  • JetWan
    Options
    I am sorry ladies I did not weigh in this week. I went for a biopsy for some precautionary stuff and I ended up with a bad bleed and huge lump on boobie and have been in bed since. I forgot what days it is from painkillers. Anyway hope you can forgive me. I will not be much help this week with not working out but hopefully I can maintain. Good luck.

That totally sucks! Hope you are feeling better and everything is ok.
  • BettyandVeronica
    Options

That totally sucks! Hope you are feeling better and everything is ok.

I hope you feel better soon.Take it easy and recuperate.

I'm afraid,I too will be joining the crimson briggade. My cycle re starts this week as well. I just hope I only bleed for 7 days and not the 15 ordeal that the last few months have become. I look forward to a loss towards the end of the month.

Have a good Sunday
  • jenrap315
    Options
    Results came back negative - which is great- but I am still feeling like poop! Dr said I should consider having it surgically drained. In any event I will not be working out for a little bit. I am suppose to leave for vacation in a few days!!! Not cool...ALl my nice new clothes that I lost weight for will look a little lopsided due to my enlarged boob:( Oh well- looking on the bright side that everything is FINE>.. talk to you soon! Yes- I am thankful..
  • JetWan
    Options
    Results came back negative - which is great- but I am still feeling like poop! Dr said I should consider having it surgically drained. In any event I will not be working out for a little bit. I am suppose to leave for vacation in a few days!!! Not cool...ALl my nice new clothes that I lost weight for will look a little lopsided due to my enlarged boob:( Oh well- looking on the bright side that everything is FINE>.. talk to you soon! Yes- I am thankful..
    '

Glad to hear the results are negative. Enjoy your vacation!
  • BettyandVeronica
    Options
    '

Glad to hear the results are negative. Enjoy your vacation!

Hope you are feeling a bit better now.

The scales have been kinder to me despite TOM.Looks like just over 2lbs off. no more chinese sinning.
  • jenrap315
    Options
    Leaving for vacation tomorrow. Today I gained a little- but not as much as I thought. I am still in alot of pain and not able to workout but will take it easy on vacation and try not to overdue the eating... Good Luck everyone. Have a great week!!!
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Has it really been 2 weeks since someone posted? How y'all doing, Orange team? I'm mostly just holding steady, a little up, then a little down. Hope y'all are having more success than I am right now, though I do count not gaining as success, especially after vacation.
  • BettyandVeronica
    Options
    Has it really been 2 weeks since someone posted? How y'all doing, Orange team? I'm mostly just holding steady, a little up, then a little down. Hope y'all are having more success than I am right now, though I do count not gaining as success, especially after vacation.

Hello, how are you? hope you had a fab time on your hols.

I walked 9 miles today.Nearly 20 000 steps today.Feels good.

See you at weigh in tomorrow.
  • JetWan
    Options
    Hello ladies

Just really getting back into the swing of things after the surgery. I hope to have a nice loss to post next week. Have a great week!