READ ME FIRST!!!!

Options
gonabfit
gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
Hey guys,

I want to clarify things for everyone. I think I may have inadvertently confused a few group members.

1. The new challenge is 12 weeks. (All of our new challenges have been 12 weeks... WE lost a lot of people in our 4 month challenge.) :sad:

2. Week ZERO was just preparation. Meaning, get your healthy foods, plan your workouts... DECIDE if you were going to give the challenge your all and make time to succeed!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

3. We usually weigh in as a group. Previously it was Wed... but it took a while for me to get the challenge and new members going so it has now changed to Friday. You can choose to weigh in WHENEVER you want on your own but please try to post no earlier than Friday of that week, so we don't confuse anyone. PLUS - I probably won't have made the Weigh in thread until Thursday night... :noway: :laugh:

4. We used to have a BIG problem :noway: of people only reporting their weights... That's motivating to a certain degree... but my idea for the group was for it to provide MORE than just a place to write a weight done and disappear for a week or two. If that's all people want, that's fine but i Think it'll be more useful and helpful if we post how our day went,, if we have struggles, good tips etc.

SO.... that's why I decided to post the thread : Jiggle Free JULY: Wk 1-4 CHECK IN" You don't post the Current Weight/ Goal Weight/ difference chart there.

Just post updates... :love: :drinker: :blushing: :happy: Each month will have it's own discussion thread. :-D It sounds like a lot but I promise this is not rocket science... give it a few weeks we will all get in the swing of things

5. Each weekly weigh in will have a different thread. It will read something like this: **JiggleFree July: WEIGH IN WK 1** or **Slimmer September: Weigh in WK 10** Get it ? :-D

6. I'll post all new updates here! :-D
This discussion has been closed.