What are you doing for cardio?

Options
zinnwithme
zinnwithme Posts: 8 Member
Hello all I just joined and would like to talk about which type of cardio is working for you? I have a stationary bike which I find boring these days. But getting outside in 90 degree heat here in Sacramento has been difficult too. Anyone local for hiking or walking?

Replies

• Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I live in Virginia so I am not so local. Haha.

I love to go on my treadmill or go on trails. Do you know if there are any good ones in your area? I would search for some. Listening to Podcast or music could help you keep going. I would also try intervals. Hope that helps.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I've had the most success doing workout dvd's at home. Right now I'm doing a hybrid of Les Mills Pump & Les Mills Combat. I did Combat on its own previously and that was a really fun workout. My husband and I also go for walks in the evenings.

Also, if you're looking for people in your area to go hiking with, you could check meetup.com. They have a bunch of different activities on there... maybe there are some hiking or walking groups.
  • Jennkies
    Jennkies Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I go to a Zumba class once a week. Other than that I walk and jog in the early morning before it gets hot out... Like 5 a.m. early.