KETO FLU: What I wish I knew.

Options
2»

Replies

• RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    MakeupJedi wrote: »
    I can't thank you enough. It explains so much to me. Thank you thank you thank you. I work in film and tv. I started this diet about 9 days ago, I am fully committed to it but I got a bad sore throat at the beginning. The sore throat led to heavy coughing and asthma. And I have major fatigue but can not sleep.

I am NOT blaming the diet so no haters please. I just want to get better. I can not drink honey or do cough syrup or I had thought lemons. I can not be coughing on set. I work long hours, I work in the elements or old dusty moldy buildings and stages. I can not stay sick.

I read another great article with great remedies which I will start tomorrow.

Article can be found ....
    http://www.wickedstuffed.com/keto-tips/remedies-for-keto-flu-sore-throat/#nogo

And I look forward to going to my favorite store Lazy Acres to get some helpful bacteria.

I appreciate the info. It resonates with me. All the best to you, Jed

Thanks for the link to the Wickedstuffed article on Keto, pH, and sore throats.

Did you give any of the recommendations an audition?
  • mom2claire09
    mom2claire09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 for me, and I woke up with a scratchy throat and a headache. I'm not sure if it's coincidence or not. Thanks for all of this great advice!