Fitness Buddy?

Options
Hi everyone, how's it going? I've been desperately wanting to get fit and strong for a long time now, but I have barely any motivation to do it alone. I'm based in Folkestone but happy to travel, is anybody else out there looking for a gym/exercise buddy?

Replies

• fireflye38
    fireflye38 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi emibeth, what sort of fitness you doing?, I know a few nice walks in the Folkestone area, where I walk my dog. I use bannatynes now and then if your around say hello :smile:
  • emibeth23
    Options
    Hi! Sorry for the delayed reply, as you can tell I'm not very good at using this site :) I have no idea what kind of fitness I should be doing, I'd like to start running, as well as more strength and weights based stuff at the gym, but I have no idea how to start! I think banatynes is a bit out of my budget, haha :) Folkestone is fab for walks though!
  • fireflye38
    fireflye38 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Sorry for my delay also lol :), Bannatynes is about the same price as the sports centre and others. Loads of nce walks around where about's do you walk. I normally start near sugar loaf hill and go up along to create road and walk past the white horse and then back about 6k. Always looking for other walks if you know any. Speak soon :)