anyone here?

Options
I started the starch solution today and was wondering if there was anyone living this lifestyle here, so i could get inspiration :-)

Replies

• PurpleZeal
    PurpleZeal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I try to check in from time to time - I would like to see more people here. I am basically on the starch solution, or the McDougall plan. (except I eat more fruit than he recommends). I am finally seeing some results.
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I just finished reading The Starch Solution and everything makes sense. I'm giving it a try and I also joined the McDougall Friends on Facebook. There's lots of activity on that page.
  • karenkkj
    karenkkj Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been eating the McDougall program for over a year, I love it. Please friend me.
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've been watching the McDougall videos, and adjusting my diet incrementally. I would love to have some MFP friends who are also motivated to be starchavores.
  • mayoanime
    mayoanime Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Shirleen, I'm 21 and I'm transitioning to the starch solution. What inspired me to do this was Nina and Randa Nelson. They are about my age and have a happy fit lifestyle :) please add me!!!!