Looking for Keto friendssssss.....

Options
kmarni06
kmarni06 Posts: 7 Member
I have been doing LCHF (Keto) since March of this year!!.. I have lost close to 30lbs since. Yayyyy.... I don't cheat, I work out by doing weights, lifting and I try to stay away from processed foods as much as possible. This WOE has helped with my mood, although I never thought I was moody, but now I just feel happier and have a much more positive outlook on life. So with that if any of you guys would be obliged to add me, I would appreciate it!!
Thanks ya'll

Replies

• Ligenliefde
    Ligenliefde Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request:flowerforyou:
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I started in March as well & I've lost 23 lbs so far. I'll send you a request :)
  • Boringdoug
    Boringdoug Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request.

Anyone else doing keto can feel free to add me as well. I love looking at what people are eating for ideas. :)
  • Jim1960
    Jim1960 Posts: 194
    Options
    I sent you a request as well. I'm always interested in keto meal ideas and love looking at other folks food diaries for ideas. I'm in this forever as far as I'm concerned; and I'm embracing this WOE. I love to cook and I've love how my refrigerator looks now (3 dozen eggs, 4 lbs butter, 2 quarts heavy cream, dark green fresh veggies, nice fatty cuts of pork and beef and fish) - oh yeah.
  • kmarni06
    kmarni06 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks all of you who friended me.... This journey is a unique one, and one that only us doing it can really understand. I appreciate it a lot... Keto on ;)