Post op sleeve

Options
Does anyone know if there is somewhere in profile to put in surgery so your calorie intake is lowered due to smaller stomach?

Replies

• ATXHeather
    ATXHeather Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You can change what you want your goal calories to be under "Goals" on the main page. Just set your calorie goal to what you want. You can also set goals for protein, carbs, etc.
  • csmccord
    csmccord Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    How far post-op are you? Honestly you shouldn't be worried about calorie counts until you are at least at few months post op. I didn't start tracking calories until about a year after my RNY. Concentrate on listening to your body to tell you when to stop, and work on getting your protein counts up.
  • Christina_722
    Christina_722 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    How far post-op are you? Honestly you shouldn't be worried about calorie counts until you are at least at few months post op. I didn't start tracking calories until about a year after my RNY. Concentrate on listening to your body to tell you when to stop, and work on getting your protein counts up.

THIS! I wouldn't worry about what it says. Your body will tell you when you have had enough. Worry about listening to your cues and learning how to eat better and making sure you get all your protein in!!!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I never counted calores until the NUT told me to. I concentrated on getting my water and protein in until that point. Yes you can customize your goals. I customize my calories and protein and the let MFP do the rest. And no, there isn't a setting for bariatric patients.