Day 3 (summary of day 2)

Options
myepsen
myepsen Posts: 1,794 Member
Yesterday was SOOO much better! I added 2 green containers to my day (total of 5) and that made a HUGE difference, plus I ate my fat allotment which I had not the day befrore so those things increase my calories to a respectable level, 1200 calories. That was so much better. I felt really good last night - even a little full...woohoo!!!

I did not do the Fix workout this morning, today is my big evening workout day: yoga + 90 min insanity core/boxing class. I have a good plan for food today! I am excited that this is getting a little easier each day. I have already started jotting down meal ideas for next week. Anyone have anything good?

Have a great day all!
Michelle

Replies

• PeaceMama2002
    Options
    so those things increase my calories to a respectable level, 1200 calories. That was so much better. I felt really good last night - even a little full...woohoo!!!

Glad you were successful in making some adjustments to the plan.

I'm hitting around 1200 cals most days. A tad on the low side, since my exercise is usually in the 300-400 range. I'm going to stick to the plan for this week and see how it goes, but am considering adding another container of red or green.