Check - in

Options
mbam89
mbam89 Posts: 73 Member
Hey! How are you guys doing? It's been a little bit since anyone's posted as far as I can tell. So, I just wanted to see where everyone is at.

I've found that I'm more of an emotional eater than I thought =/ Also, lack of sleep seems to be a huge factor in what I feel like eating. So, I'm trying to stay in my healthy routing: getting a mini workout in before work, packing a healthy breakfast, having a healthy lunch already prepared for midday, and getting a more serious workout 3 times a week. I do need a better plan for those days that just don't pan out the way I thought they would.

What are some things that are working for you and helping you stay on track?

Replies

• cahf
    cahf Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm excited because for my birthday I got a heart rate monitor from my parents, so I can now know how many calories I'm burning. It might not be perfectly accurate but at least it will be precise so that I can learn what works! And it gives me weekly goals, etc. I'm down 14 lbs in 12 weeks. I have so much to lose (75 more) that it isn't a dramatic change, but I'm glad to be here.
  • mbam89
    mbam89 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good for you! It's so important to have that kind of feedback. Looks like you're making progress the healthy way: slow and steady. Keep it up!