Looking for more pals!

Options

Replies

• iamjeannie_go
    iamjeannie_go Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me please , I feel alone doing this myself. Need some motivation :-)
  • AnAmericanGirl2
    AnAmericanGirl2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, 5'10", 166lbs - shooting for 160lbs and build muscle!
  • scrap0626
    scrap0626 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just signed up about a week ago, would be great to have more friends for support. Feel free to add me!
  • spatchau749
    Options
    I have just joined! Would really love to stay motivated and lose some weight, get toned and fit by Christmas! Anyone out there feel the same - if you want to help with motivation then we can do it together!

• Jcolonel49
    Jcolonel49 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I really want to lose 5-10 lbs more, looking for a support network of people in the same boat.
    CW: 134
    GW: 125 (I'd be happy with staying under 130)

Add me if you'd like my support too : )
  • brisbaneangie
    brisbaneangie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to get my butt back on MFP because I'm sick of this 8 year yoyo/plateau that is within reach of my ultimate weight loss goal. I lost 60 lbs/27 kg when i was younger and i have 17 lbs/8 kg to go.

Looking for friends who will celebrate, encourage but also give truth and accountability (even if its hard!)

Please add :)
  • Tinas_Temple
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I love MFP and have been on it several times. Its worked. This time I wanted to be on it just to remain on track and make sure I don't eat crap. I'm a mum to 2 boys and looking at making friends who I can support while they're on their weight loss journey as well as friends who I can work out with if in the same area.

Please Add :)
  • devakali
    devakali Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello MFPers,
    I'm back after a hiatus of nearly 2 years... that gained me nearly 20 lbs! So... 9 of them down since coming back and I would love some pals to help with motivation. Please add me! I live in Central NY (just got here) and the winter weather is on it's way. I would love to support/get support for workouts.

Chelsea
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • karenhannahmae
    karenhannahmae Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started two weeks ago and lost around 10 ponds since! Add me up. :)
  • bananabeannn
    bananabeannn Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm 5'3, 134.5 and trying to get to 115-120ish. I'm gonna add a few of you guys who have said you're looking for friends. I log in daily and try and post on the forums a few times a day too.
  • ChescasFeather
    ChescasFeather Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey im 5"4 and looking to budge the last 10lbs and approx 2 inches form waist.
    Been doing well to log in daily but mainly need support and motivation to improve the quality of my diet!
    Always looking for new friends :)
    feel free to add
    x
  • mjc1409
    mjc1409 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've only been on here about a month, but I've already lost 4 pounds. I've got 8 more to go to reach my goal weight! I find having more friends keeps me motivated for sure!
  • ILoveGingerNut
    ILoveGingerNut Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 38 y/o, 5'2, 114 lb. Everyone free to add me, just let me know how you got hold of me!
  • njuhan
    njuhan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yall feel free to add me as well! I'm maintaining right now but want to really lose body fat and build muscle. Trying to get serious about my eating habits too.
  • jlgrebe
    jlgrebe Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Here's some stats:

29 y/o
    CW 140
    GW 115-120

I started the year at 145, got down to 126 this summer, and now I'm back up again. I will take all the supportive friends I can get!
  • trisha1620
    trisha1620 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 37 years old and about 10 pounds away from my goal weight. I have been on MFP for some time but have just recently decided to use it to its full potential. I would love to have some new friends on here so please feel free to add me :smiley:
  • Bee9181
    Bee9181 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!
    I've only got a couple of kilos to lose now and it is taking so much to try and shift it, I'd love some more friends on MFP to help keep me on track :)
  • Diet_Soda
    Diet_Soda Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have a really silly question - what is the benefit of adding friends on MFP over using group message boards? I have never used the friends section of MFP, but if it helps, I am willing to give it a try.
  • my_jennaration
    my_jennaration Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for more friends! Feel free to add me!