Add me I could use the sista love !!!

Options
Hello ladies ! I'm so excited to finally be back at the gym and able to workout again. If your good at motivating people and just want another friend to help cheer on that would be lovely!

Replies

• Radiah07
    Radiah07 Posts: 9
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I could always use a little motivation and could be motivating to others!
  • nease1
    nease1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I just joined your group, looking foward to motivating you guys and getting some great advice on exercising and living better.
  • AHAPPYGURL
    AHAPPYGURL Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also.
  • mojobling
    Options
    I have just the group and would love to have sista sharing the love and motivation during this weight lost journey.
  • Omanya
    Omanya Posts: 50
    Options
    I'm not sure how good I am at motivating, but I'm pretty good at troubleshooting. If that's okay too, feel free to add me. :3
  • OhSoKreative
    Options
    lets motivate eachother, PLEASE!! (Lord knows i need all the help I can get)
  • MakingChanges19
    MakingChanges19 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am active on MFP and could really use new motivating and supportive friends. Safety in numbers getting to our goals. :)
  • Sugarnspice1922
    Sugarnspice1922 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Adding ya!
  • jewelsnyc
    Options
    Hi Ladies...I'm also looking for people that will help me stay motivated along the way...& I will surely do the same : )
  • thunderthyghz
    thunderthyghz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • twinklestar128
    twinklestar128 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Please add me!
  • Necee0426
    Necee0426 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!! I'm not going to claim to be the best motivator, but I try my best and am always looking for others on the same journey as myself! Feel free to add me if you want to :-)
  • BrendaSparkin
    Options
    I'm in , I want to encourage and be encouraged.
  • cousins7
    cousins7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for encouragement and friends
  • twinklestar128
    twinklestar128 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Please add me! I'm on Fitbit as well: https://www.fitbit.com/user/32XLKK