What marathon are you....

Options
2»

Replies

• Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    Rocket City Marathon in Huntsville, AL this December. My first 26.2 miler. I hope to sub-4 it.
  • KeithAngilly
    KeithAngilly Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    NYC Marathon in November..my second marathon. I just want to soak up the day and breaking 4 would be a bonus. :smile:
  • saskie78
    saskie78 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    So many fun races here! Josée and Brian: I did the Toronto half and enjoyed it very much!

Doing the Akron marathon (Sept 27) this year. Goal is 3:55. Just 9 more weeks!
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Baltimore Marathon on October 18. My first full marathon ever, and I'm hoping to come in between 4:20 and 4:30.

I'm planning to be at the Baltimore Road Runner's Club water stop for the marathon. I'll hand you a beverage! :)

I'm sure I will gladly take it! :D
  • Onugent01
    Onugent01 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    taking part in before the year is out and what's your goal/target?

I'm doing Dublin in October and as far as my goal or target is concerned I don't really have one, I'd love a new PB but not sure how likely that is this year.

I'm also doing the Dublin one, my aim is just to finish it ????
  • Sundogoh
    Sundogoh Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am doing the Columbus Marathon October 19 which will be my first marathon. Hoping to come in under 5 hours without too much pain.
  • Telloth
    Telloth Posts: 4
    Options
    First marathon coming up on October 5th in Jersey, UK. I'm going to be happy to just finish but I'd love to do under 4 hours 10 minutes, that's the dream.
  • lada009
    lada009 Posts: 2
    Options
    Towpath marathon (Peninsula, OH) in october. This will be my 3rd full! I train completely on my own so always looking for support. Aiming for 4:40.
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Wineglass Marathon (NY) - Oct 5th
    MCM (DC / VA) - Oct 26th
    Philadelphia Marathon (PA) - November 23rd
    Rehoboth Marathon (DE) - December 6th (I predict a snowstorm for this one.. it would just be fitting as my sister is going for her Maniac status with this race)

Then January is Goofy Challenge in Disney and March is Whale Challenge at the Shamrock Marathon in Virginia Beach, VA.
  • Curtruns
    Curtruns Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Quad Cities in September
    Des Moines in October
    Possibly doing the I-35 Challenge (Kansas City October 18/Des Moines October 19) finances will determine if I do this!

I would like to get a 3:20 or better, unless I do the challenge, then I won't worry about the time too much!