WED CHECK IN JULY 23rd

Options
2»

Replies

• Computershateme
    Computershateme Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this group. I guess by the topic we all post our weight gains here. If that's the case, then I'm down 1/2 a pound. Stated with MFP a week ago and pleased with the result as I was at a plateau.
  • Pixydin
    Pixydin Posts: 14
    Options
    Everyone congrats on great losses. I was able to get in lots of walks this week. Not feeling overly tired or injured so this feels great as I have tons more energy. Also I will weigh tomorrow. Thanks to the friends I've gained here on MFP for all the kind comments. It works for me. Always looking for a few more friends, so get in touch with me please.

MFP has made it the easiest time for me and I am developing great eating habits. Going out for dinners with friends still poses something of a problem so by no means have I conquered the world here. I had a great week overall as I was able to visit with family and friends.
  • Pixydin
    Pixydin Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome and wishing you well on a great way to keep track of your food.
  • hayleyandpaigesgrandma
    Options
    Sorry I am so late. My charger bummed out on me. My weigh in wasn't too bD only up a pound from all the prednisone but I am still having problems with getting the appetites back undrr control. It is fighting me . Will get there and now have my tablet working again so will be better able to keep track. I even worked all day and managed to spend 20 minutes in the grocery store without being exhausted. So I am well on my way. Thanks so very much for all the good wishes and encouragement.
  • ustillcan
    ustillcan Posts: 45
    Options
    I know it's already Thursday- but I was down 1 lb this morning! Had to share -
    Joyce
  • Wooken3
    Wooken3 Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check-in isn't just for Wednesday :wink:

Your good news is reason enough for...
    DoingTheHappyDance-5546f06ba7901ff6d3183cd729141138.gif

Congratulations :drinker:

I know it's already Thursday- but I was down 1 lb this morning! Had to share -
    Joyce
  • jbouthiette
    jbouthiette Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!