Options
Hello Everyone! Newbie here to the group. I had RNY on 3/4/14 and down a total of 105. Looking for friends who are active to help support and moivate one another. I also need help with food ideas...tired of eating the same thigns over n over. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• jomamacita7
    jomamacita7 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow Crystal, 105 lbs in 4 and a half months!! That's crazy! How are you feeling? Congrats on your huge loss and welcome to the forum!
  • ATXHeather
    ATXHeather Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcome! What a great loss you've had. Feel free to friend me. I am getting sleeved next week.
  • ANewCrystal4Life
    ANewCrystal4Life Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wow Crystal, 105 lbs in 4 and a half months!! That's crazy! How are you feeling? Congrats on your huge loss and welcome to the forum!

Thank you! I feel great. I haven't had any issues so far :)
  • ANewCrystal4Life
    Options
    Welcome! What a great loss you've had. Feel free to friend me. I am getting sleeved next week.

Thank you! I added you! Good luck next week! You will do great!
  • Victoria5639
    Victoria5639 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have found seafood to be the best protein source. Low in calories and fat. I make a lot of crab salad. I use avacodo instead of mayo. I can't believe how much weight you have lost so fast. That is awesome. Feel free to had me as a friend. I'm new at this. I down loaded mfp years ago but just started using it.
  • ANewCrystal4Life
    Options
    Thanks for the add vicmval. I feel I am losing it slow... I guess it just depends how big you were before surgery..maybe? I still have a 100lbs to go. I joined a gym about a month post op. I go 4-5 times a week.
  • sadiegirl32
    sadiegirl32 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    FR sent. I log every day so feel free to check out my diary.
  • Victoria5639
    Options
    It took me a year to lose 110 lbs. I have 30 more lbs to go. It is coming off very slowly. I think you are doing awesome. Going to the gym is key. I just started keeping track of my food it is helping me stay focused. You are way ahead of me. If I was as good as you have been I would be at goal. I'm so excited for you!
  • sdkelly2252
    Options
    Wow 107 pound lost that is amazing. I was just sleeved on July 28, 2014. Keep up the great work.
  • sweetpea97058
    Options
    Hello, I'm a newbie also. Just started looking around the sites, and am looking for friends to share ups and downs with and encouragement. I will have my sleeve done on Aug 5th, and a bit scared. Any advice?
  • mariaid623
    Options
    Hi I'm a newbie as well. I just recently had the gastric sleeve on July 18th and and am down 25 lbs from the 2 week pre op diet to almost 2 weeks post op. I will find out if I have lost more at my first post op visit with my doctor. I'm just trying to meet new people. I have never done anything like this before but kinda feel alone in my journey!
  • Victoria5639
    Options
    Sweet pea the secret I think is keeping track of what you are eating. Be sure you get your protein in. I just started logging in my food. Wish I had started earlier. Good luck with everything. I'm glad to help in anyway I can.
  • Victoria5639
    Options
    Hi I'm a newbie as well. I just recently had the gastric sleeve on July 18th and and am down 25 lbs from the 2 week pre op diet to almost 2 weeks post op. I will find out if I have lost more at my first post op visit with my doctor. I'm just trying to meet new people. I have never done anything like this before but kinda feel alone in my journey!
  • Victoria5639
    Options
    Looks like you are having a great start!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Wow Chrystal! That's a great loss for 4 months! It took me a about 6 months to lose 100. You are doing awesome! I too started with over 200 to lose, so we have that in common! Keep up the good work! I was sleeved 3 years ago, but feel free to add me if you want.

Pat