Looking for connections!

Options
starspecks
starspecks Posts: 49 Member
Hey everyone! I just got my vivofit today and am completely in love (they fixed the calorie error with GC)! I'm using the 3rd generation premium heart rate monitor and it's the best one I've owned! I'm looking to find others to connect with for motivation/support. My username is the same as here "Starspecks" no quotes.

Replies

• HelenWater
    HelenWater Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Polly274 on GC - all connections welcome - on MFP and on GC.
  • Pete1964AK
    Pete1964AK Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've asked to add you both as connections ( I think...... :huh: ) pretty sure my Connect nick is the same as this one.

I'd happily take/or add any one else too. Would be nice to see some of your activity levels and step numbers.
  • Heronimos
    Heronimos Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hai Pete,

I have added you (and the ones above) in GC. Feel free to add me in MFP.
  • 421dave
    421dave Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just picked up a vivofit and hrm to help with getting back to a healthy condition. I've added everyone above. Same name as here if anyone wants to add.
  • Sandra_Iren
    Sandra_Iren Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I will Add you all as well :)
  • 692ecs
    692ecs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I got a vivofit last week and I think it is awesome and has got me out walking more than I was... which I guess is the idea. I have added everyone, I think! If not please feel free to add me, my username is the same on both.
  • serialmahogany
    serialmahogany Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well...serialmahogany
  • DamieAnne
    DamieAnne Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    If anyone would like to add me, my username is damie-anne :)
  • aubaby
    aubaby Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also am looking for connections on Garmin Connnect for my vivofit. I do not have the HRM but I love the vivofit. Looking for encouragement, step count challenges, and support. I will send you an invitation.
  • aubaby
    aubaby Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    For everyone that I could find in Garmin Connect I sent an invitation. Some were not found. If you want to connect with me there I am AUTGRII.
  • Pete1964AK
    Options
    Was going to reply to your connections thread about posting on this one - but I see you found your way here already !
  • Pete1964AK
    Options
    it's sunday evening, I've just synced my vivofit and I'm in second place on the leaderboard of my connections. By only 300 steps............. behind 692ECS.
    I think she's in the UK, so is done for the day and I still have a couple of hours of Sunday left. I guess that means I'm going to go for a walk and reclaim top spot rather than just sit on my *kitten* and watch TV.

Thanks connected friends. Who's gonna be top next week?
  • 692ecs
    692ecs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Pete I am indeed in the UK. I went a bit crazy for trying to up my steps this weekend to get the to top of my weekly challenge and then to stay there when the person in 2nd did the same. This was helped by downloading a new app for my phone 'The Walk' made by the creators of ZombiesRun it makes going for a walk a little more interesting by explaining more of a story the further you walk (that helped in the rain we have had this weekend).
  • nandatp
    nandatp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys..It's been 12 days with Vivofit. Looking for connections in GC. u can find me "Nanda_beast" without the quotes. Btw sent you all requests in GC frm this forum.
  • d4rkkn16ht
    d4rkkn16ht Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I also use Vivofit & my GC is d4rkkn16ht
    Feel free to add me :drinker:
  • TinyCake81
    TinyCake81 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

I just got my Vivofit and have added most of you here I think... My username is the same over on GC so feel free to add me :)

I'm feeling like a kid at christmas with my new toy!
  • Jen0414
    Jen0414 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I added everyone above. If anyone wants to add me I'm Jennifer0414 on GC.
  • Sandra_Iren
    Sandra_Iren Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My garmin connect name : Sandra_Reitan

Feel free to Add me :)
  • OriginalKatie
    OriginalKatie Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My Garmin Connect name is OriginalKatie. I've had mine for about a week and love it! Need connections!
  • Pete1964AK
    Options
    race you to the top................ well, stagger there in my case