Day 11! :)

Options
hoyagirl03
hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
Hi all ---

I actually just did Dirty 30. I was like 5 minutes in until I realized I was supposed to do Pilates, but I just went with it! :)
How is everyone doing? We are HALFWAY THERE!

Anyone taking any progress pics? (You don't have to post them or anything). Anyone noticing changes? Inches off waist? Weight? :)

Replies

• myepsen
    myepsen Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I had to switch some of the workouts around to fit with my normal workout schedule so I did dirty 30 today and will do Pilates this afternoon and yoga tomorrow after bootcamp. I usually hike or do a long bike ride on Sunday's so that is my workout.

1/2 way mark and I am down 5.1lbs. I feel good. I thought I would feel deprived and hungry but I don't. I am learning a lot about portions which is exactly what I needed. Workouts make me feel sore (in a good way) so I know I am doing some good there :)
    All in all, I am very happy with the program. I plan to finish this round and then take August off (I have lot of vacations planned) and then start another round in September.

I haven't taken any pics but I did measure at the begining and plan to measure when I am done with this round. I haven't noticed any clothes fitting differently yet.

Michelle
  • PeaceMama2002
    Options
    Still going strong. Down 7.5 lbs at this 1/2 way mark. Haven't retaken my measurements yet. Plan on doing that day 21.
  • paulainks
    paulainks Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. Great job. 11 days already. Wow time flies.