What holidays/sabbats do u celebrate? How?

Options
So I figured with lughnasad coming up, this would be great for getting some discussion again flowing in this group. Even tho I'm not Wiccan I celebrate more or less the same/similar wheel of the year, with the lunar esbats and the solar sabbats. You know the cross quarter days (Mabon/Yule/Ostara/Litha -Fall/Winter/Spring/Summer) and the harvest/solar festivals (Lughnasad/Samhain/Imbolc/Beltane). Some times I do it all out with ritual and feast a lot of times its just recognition of the time of year, it depends on how Im feeling as it comes around. Samhain & Beltane I renew the wards around my place , family (including my fur babies!).

What do you celebrate? What are some ways you celebrate?:drinker:

Replies

• RedfootDaddy
    RedfootDaddy Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm a Brythonic recon polytheist, so I do sort of the Big Four - Lughnasadh, since Lug is one of my primary guys. Samhain definitely, because it's the new year. Beltain I do a "blessing of the livestock" - I pass my cats through two candles instead of driving my herds between two bonfires.

Unfortunately my Big Guy, Camulos, doesn't really have a known feast day and he hasn't cared to lay down any of that divine inspiration to tell me when I should do that. So I figure live each day as though I AM IN A BATTLE FOR MY VERY LIFE THAT WILL BE WON AT ANY COST and he'll be happy.