Repeating days

Options
happyfeetrebel1
happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
Ok, so I started the c25k last year, while working 2 jobs, back to back. Not gonna lie, I gave up until a few weeks ago. Now I need to know how you can repeat a day. I see no sense in going further into the program if one day is too hard, I'd like to simply redo it. There doesn't seem to be any way that I can find, and I just want some feedback. Thanks :)

Replies

• PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    Are you asking how to set your app back to Day 1?
    If your app doesn't allow you to reset, get another or delete the one you have and reload it? I have 5K Runner, which lets me scroll backwards or forwards. If you're planning on moving to 10K, I suggest 10K Runner because the first half of this is the same as 5K Runner.
    Or, there are on-line schedules for C25K. Write down the schedules of the days you'd like to repeat and use a stopwatch?

Congratulations on coming back and trying again. It's worth the effort.
  • madierdorf
    madierdorf Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    The app let's you go back. Use the arrow on the sides after you completed it and log it in hopes this helps.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Sorry you haven't received other tips than in the thread you posted in the forum earlier. I still wonder whether you would consider downloading the NHS podcast for the week(s) in question until you are ready to move on with your app? It is free and quite all right.

ETA
    Or did the tip to use the arrows help you?