How are you feeling for your first week?

Options
ttiger33
ttiger33 Posts: 165 Member
Hello, How are you doing out there... Very quiet group! So, how are you feeling? a bit sore? Great? I do enjoy doing this PiYo it is helping me with my flexibility once again.. great job on muscle memory as well as building up some strength.. Tell me what are your thoughts on this so far..:smile:

Replies

• doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm enjoying it! I missed yesterday's workout, but I will just do two in a row to catch up. I am sore and definitely feeling the effects of PiYo, but it isn't like when I am weight training sore. I can still walk and function, but feel like I get a nice workout in. I haven't gotten to the point where I worry about the food part so much, mainly because I have had success with MFP. I'm also not buying shakeology that they keep advertising. I do protein shakes every now and then, but as long as I have a balanced diet of good food, I should be fine. I feel like the shakes, pills, and extra accessory things are gimmicks, but I love the program!
  • ttiger33
    ttiger33 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Some of the advertising can be a bit over the top.. but, they are basically to assist with nutrition for some who do not eat a balance diet..

Please, continue doing what you are doing with your nutrition...