hello all

Options
Jrichards1712
Jrichards1712 Posts: 29 Member
I saw this and thought this was the group for me to start my journey again on. I work in the heat and Im up for the challenge. I believe that weight loss cannot happen without water! Im alrready on my second 20 oz bottle today. :)

Jessica, Oregon, need to lose 100 lbs

Replies

• superkarynfragilistic
    superkarynfragilistic Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oooh...accountability! I'm in!
  • digitaltara
    digitaltara Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is perfectly timed, I just joined a 30 by Thanksgiving challenge group on FB. Also, I'm on new migraine meds that make me really thirsty and I'm supposed to be drinking extra fluids anyway :)

Can we count any liquids that aren't sugar-laden, or just actual water? (As I drink my second 24 oz coffee - no sweeteners, just cream!)
  • amber6108
    amber6108 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This will be great for me! I have had 25 ounces today! Usually I don't even have that much
  • akgreen324
    akgreen324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    This is great! Honestly, I don't do well with water and I just started a new med that is extremely hard on my liver, so I have to drink a lot of water. This is stupid, buuuuut how many 12 ounce bottles do you have to drink to have it be a gallon ?? :blushing: I don't like remembering metrics
  • kellygrl518
    kellygrl518 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So water totals so far? I have 30 oz to go and that will not be a problem. Lost track of potty breaks.. lol
    We are counting WATER ONLY and 128 oz in a gallon. :)
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    This is great! Honestly, I don't do well with water and I just started a new med that is extremely hard on my liver, so I have to drink a lot of water. This is stupid, buuuuut how many 12 ounce bottles do you have to drink to have it be a gallon ?? :blushing: I don't like remembering metrics

10 and 2/3 if you're drinking 12 oz at a time.
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Perfect for me! I have had 96 oz so far today another 32oz to go!