New to the group

Options
Giddyduck
Giddyduck Posts: 212 Member
I wanted to introduce myself. I just came across this group and I am excited to find others that have more similar struggles. I am 15 pounds from goal.

My tracker does not show all my weight loss. I am down about 40 pounds. I work out every day-6 days in the gym and my rest day is usually a generous walk/run with the dog. My diary is open. I manage my macros and micros. I like to keep my protein at about 130. I need to keep my sodium down. I loosely follow the paleo diet.

I am open to feedback and friendship.

Thank you,
Shana

Replies

• Bettyboag
    Bettyboag Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcome Shana :smile:
  • NatalieSkywalker
    NatalieSkywalker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Natalie and I am new to this group. I have lost 40kg and am now struggling to lose the last 10. I am already at my original goal but decided I wanted to lose an additional 4-10kg after reaching my current weight of 74kg.
  • Gen2703
    Gen2703 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome ladies!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Bettyboag
    Bettyboag Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcome Natalie :smile:
  • heleahic
    heleahic Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I thought I should say hello as I've just joined the group! I'm Helen, I'm 5lbs away from my current goal (have lost 34lbs) which will put me where I was before I got pregnant with my eldest child 7 years ago. I'm finding it a bit harder going at the moment as I have fewer calories on MFP (1320 a day now) and I'm not managing to exercise as much as I was before the school holidays started.
  • DanaW13
    DanaW13 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Helen, I am also trying to get to where I was before having my son, over two years ago! I lost 30 but am struggling with the last 15. Welcome!
  • CoadyMarie
    CoadyMarie Posts: 165
    Options
    Hello all new people - welcome to the group!
  • oksanatkachuk
    oksanatkachuk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I m new too. Wanna lose 4 kg of fat. Not as easy as I thought but hopefully it will happen with mfp
  • heleahic
    heleahic Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It's hard work isn't it Dana but we'll get there! :)