Ready for weekly check in. Wed July 30

Options
2»

Replies

• wandakc
    wandakc Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My weigh in day is on Mondays also. Sooo I am hoping to lose again!! I will take anything as long as it is down!!
  • hayleyandpaigesgrandma
    Options
    Weight is still discouraging but I seem to be back on track with my posting and calories. Since it is a long weekend here we are going to spend it at the trailer. My sister and her husband may come out on Sunday which should be a lot of fun. They are calling for rain on Saturday but Sunday should be good.
    I don't have to weigh in this week because of the holiday so I have a little more time to try to get some more weight off.
    Hope all of you have lost and will continue to do so.
  • ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I did not mean to forget jeanmrob, vespertide, and wandakc.

To jeanmrob and vespertide, you are my heros. Neither of you decided to beat yourselves up for a tiny gain. That has been my downfall in every diet I've ever been on. I feel wonderful when I am losing but the minute I gain even a little bit, I feel as though I have failed. Thank you for showing me to just move on.

Lyndal
    DITTO!!!! Well said, Lyndal! To all of us who continue on this adventure - Well Done! I'm away from my dependable scale, so won't actually weigh in until I get home, but I think I've finally moved past the (attitude) struggle and am hoping to see a slight decrease in the scale when I get back. Attitude may not be everything, but it sure helps when it's the right one :bigsmile:

-ker
  • redzz16
    redzz16 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just got back from a wonderful vacation! :drinker: I have some work to do to lose what I gained, but it's fine......I will.:wink: It was a fun vacation but it's also good to be back! Watch out for me next week! I'll be down! :flowerforyou: