Checking in!

Options
Just checking in with everyone to see how y'all are doing, feeling, etc!

I am doing well! Very proud of choices I've been making this week! I've inspired a friend of mine to start losing weight so I've started walking with him!! It feels amazing to have had someone watching my journey and feel inspired by my success!! I hope to be inspiring to others one day!!

Have a wonderful day!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• BowHunter1967
    BowHunter1967 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wish granted. You are already inspiring me!
    And I feel great this morning.

I love positivity, if that's a word.
    Dream on, Dream until your dreams come TRUE!
  • hollydohrman
    hollydohrman Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Awesome post @FitnessFairy127. What a great feeling to have your friend join you! Sounds like you are already an inspiration to others.

I'm struggling a little this week. Round 2 of the stomach flu has hit. Hoping it will pass soon. I guess on a good note, I won't be eating anything I shouldn't
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Wish granted. You are already inspiring me!
    And I feel great this morning.

I love positivity, if that's a word.
    Dream on, Dream until your dreams come TRUE!

Thank you, Bow!! I love it also, and do my best to be positive everyday!! =)
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Awesome post @FitnessFairy127. What a great feeling to have your friend join you! Sounds like you are already an inspiration to others.

I'm struggling a little this week. Round 2 of the stomach flu has hit. Hoping it will pass soon. I guess on a good note, I won't be eating anything I shouldn't

I saw on my news feed earlier that you were sick again, Holly! :( Fingers crossed for you it doesn't last too long so you can get back on track! ;) Feel better!