Ho Ho Ho Challenge Kickoff

Options

Replies

• bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Yeah! so glad to be part of this challenge! It seems like Ive been in a maintaining mode. I think its time for me to kick up the exercise. It would be great to get to my goal weight by Christmas....Santa can bring me some cute "small" clothes.
  • schember_rex
    schember_rex Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Count me in. This is just what I need. I have been stuck for a few weeks now and need to get past this plateau
  • Kathyenfrance
    Kathyenfrance Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I find doing challenges keeps me on track. I'm aiming for 1lb a week, but as long as the scales keep,going down, I'm happy
  • jackson7478
    jackson7478 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm in again!! I was lost without a challenge and spreadsheet. I gained a few lbs, this will get me motivated and back on track.

Thanks so much for starting this one!!!!
  • Bunn11
    Bunn11 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me!
    Do we start now or Friday,(after weigh in)?
  • kndalby01
    kndalby01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is just what I needed!

SW 157
    GW 140
  • Dinah168
    Dinah168 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have 20 to lose so 1 pound a week will do it!
  • crisdai
    crisdai Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I m Cristina, I live in Ma, i' m 36 and 177 now. I hope to get down to 145/140 by Christmas.I m doing t25 and walking/ running every other day.
    good luck to everybody!
  • Sammie262
    Sammie262 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Brilliant, this is just what I need after a terrible year so far. I've been off work sick for 14 weeks and my mum sadly lost her life 4 weeks ago. My life is just unbearable right now... I am back to work the week after next and I can only afford my life to go one way.. I've been on mfp for years but I've never lost more than 12 lbs... New weigh in on Friday for a new me...I could really do with support this time round so let's help each other have a great Christmas...
  • Jwildeboer
    Jwildeboer Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    This is perfect as I had an initial goal set for Christmas, anyhow.

My CW is 185 and my goal weight is to be down to at least 165 if not 160. (I'll just say GW of 165 , though). If I make that, another Independence day one would sure help me hit my ultimate goal!

Thanks for starting this!
  • Jwildeboer
    Jwildeboer Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sammie262, sorry for your loss. I hope we can give you the support you need on here.
  • fixn2lose
    Options
    I have never done a challenge and my daughter is leaving for college and instead of gaining a million more pounds, I want to try to take care of me...instead of going crazy! So thank you for making this challenge. I just dread getting on the scale...Please let me know how to get to the spreadsheet.
  • Sammie262
    Sammie262 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you I hope I can help and support you guys too. X
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I'm SO in! I have been doing pretty well the last 41 days, but I definitely could use some more accountability to help motivate me. I had previously lost about 45 pounds in the summer/fall of 2011, but unfortunately, due to major health issues and losing my mom last Halloween, I have gained it all back. June 23rd of this year I had enough and I'm determined to lose 50lbs (at least) and KEEP IT OFF! So far, I have lost 13 since then, and I'm hoping to lose another 9 by the time school starts (I'm a teacher), and then keep going.

SW (as of today): 182.6
    GW (by Christmas): 155

I am well aware that is a steep goal and I may not reach it, but I plan to work my behind off to come as close to it as I can!
  • mavanscoy
    Options
    count me in as well .. ready to go
  • gkate1
    gkate1 Posts: 9
    Options
    I am totally in. My SW is 245
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    SW 282.2 today
    GW 252
  • OldSportOldsport
    OldSportOldsport Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Great challenge.

My SW as of today is 175.6

my GW at Christmas is 140.
  • FlanJamz
    FlanJamz Posts: 15
    Options
    Count me in! I'm not great with spread sheets, so I may be asking some of the more technically savvy for help. Is Xmas REALLY only 20 weeks away?! Yikes.
    A
This discussion has been closed.