Paleo Mayo Fail

Options
2»

Replies

• maria_antoinette
    maria_antoinette Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I use to use only appliances from Williams and Sonoma etc.. and then for whatever reason I bought a ninja and never looked back.. its absolutly the BEST product out their.. Durable,sharp,fast, multipurpose and easy to wash. its on my counter - i dont have to assemble and re-assemble.. going to try making mayo with it today. :flowerforyou:

http://www.amazon.com/Ninja-Mega-Kitchen-System-BL771/dp/B00A3D5IZ6/ref=sr_1_3?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1407948578&sr=1-3&keywords=ninja
  • homesweeths
    homesweeths Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Ah! Way to rub it in you jerk!
    :tongue:

So pick up a $20 immersion blender if you don't have one and try it. :laugh:

I've tried my fancy schmancy immersion blender three times and I can't make it work! Nor in the Vitamix (I kinda cooked the mayo oops). I'm pouting right now. Maybe only cheapie appliances work for mayo. ? Figures.

Does the Vitamix have a low-speed setting? I have a Blend-tec (which was described as a cheaper Vitamix -- and really, it does most of the same things as my friend's Vitamix, so far as I can tell), and I put it on speed 1 (the lowest speed) to make mayo. The cycle only goes for 45 seconds or so, and so it usually takes me two cycles to finish making the mayo.