Lean Phase...Whoa...

Options
Julesbait
Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
I just started the lean phase this morning.

First of all, ouch! I haven't been this sore after a workout in a looooooooooooong time.

Second, does an uncoordinated klutz like myself even stand a chance at being able to do these moves smoothly eventually? I felt like a bumbling fool.

On a good note, I was actually able to sort of do a tricep push-up. I couldn't get my chest all the way to the ground, but I actually held proper form on my toes without collapsing. Progress...

Replies

• Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I just started the lean phase this morning.

First of all, ouch! I haven't been this sore after a workout in a looooooooooooong time.

Second, does an uncoordinated klutz like myself even stand a chance at being able to do these moves smoothly eventually? I felt like a bumbling fool.

On a good note, I was actually able to sort of do a tricep push-up. I couldn't get my chest all the way to the ground, but I actually held proper form on my toes without collapsing. Progress...

You will always probably feel a little off balance until 4/4! (haha). but the constant adjusting for balance really is helpful believe it or not.

Tricep Pushups become Chalene's new favorite in PiYo so thank goodness I've been trying to work those really hard. She also says in the PiYo videos that you don't even need to come all the way down to the floor, that just working toward it is fantastic.

Lean is where it's at!

best,
    t