anyone going to be changing exercise/diet with fall coming?

kansas_km
kansas_km Posts: 73 Member
Everything will change for me. Cooler weather will mean more walking outside. That is good. The bad is I've been off work for summer ( I am head chef at a middle school) now I have to get used to the school schedule plus I'm going back to college part time for the first time in.......well, we will say over a decade! A lot of prioritizing needs to take place.

Anyone else having changes coming up...not to mention holidays are right around the corner!

Replies

• KatieMcGraw13
    KatieMcGraw13 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Kansas,

Heh I feel your pain, I'l be finishing up my degree (full time student), plus battling the holidays (I'm an HR assistant who runs the company's payroll), getting people together for the holidays, and not eating all of the yummy looking/totally wreck you and your goals food items. The stress....yes is going to be tough, but if you plan ahead you'll be okay :) My training schedule really isn't changing all too much, I'm on a 5x5 lifting program that I plan on sticking with (short workouts? yes please!), as well as adding longer runs to my repertoire (I want to run a marathon this time next year). The harder lifting and longer runs should help lean me out, and keep myself motivated to get through the fall/winter months!

Good luck with school and the school schedule! Remember plan, execute and have some fun!
  • kansas_km
    kansas_km Posts: 73 Member
    Thanks Katie...you sound very busy too! Good luck with school and your marathon training. :-)
  • thiswillhappen
    thiswillhappen Posts: 634 Member
    Yes! I have already started but this fall/winter is going to be a BIG CHANGE in my life. I'm so excited! It's going so well already, I am more motivated then I've ever been.