Month 2

Options
sahiratorres
sahiratorres Posts: 54 Member
Here is a new thread to keep things going if people still want to. The 30 days are almost up. I love to keep it going. Let me know.

In the meantime, How are you rewarding yourself after achieving a goal? New workout outfit? Mani/pedi? New pair of jeans? Those are just some ideas! You should celebrate each acomplishment with a little treat to yourself. And when I say treat I do NOT mean food! Dogs are rewarded with food. You are not a dog!

Comment below what reward you are treating yourself to! I will probably get a new workout clothes. Can never have too many especially with Sweat and Drench in the mix. lol

Replies

• codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of size 12 capris. Really excited about that because although I could fit into 12's at the beginning of the summer it wasn't pretty with a big muffin top, but now they fit awesome. I want to go get a few more outfits but I'm going to wait till the end of this month when I'm finished with the program who knows I may fit into 10's nicely. I can button 10's but not a pretty sight with the huge muffin top.
    Really it's not about the jean size it's the progress I'm seeing in being able to size down ????????????????
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Took a rest day yesterday so did core today.
  • sahiratorres
    Options
    Doesn't it feel great when you need to buy new smaller clothes and they start to feel great? Congrats! I completely understand about it not being about the size. For me, it's like I haven't been this small since I was a 20! You know?

I need to do that myself but I'm in between sizes so we'll see.
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Did an hour and half of Zumba so didn't get to piyo today. But went shopping for tops and scored on clearance deals. I am now in a size large ???????????????? I was smiling as I tried them on that they fit even the ones I didn't end up liking. Best I have felt about shopping in a long time. I did wait on jeans till the of this program or even once the weather starts to turn.
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Well I did Buns today stead of drench bc I'm waiting for my replacement and it came with 5 min left of buns, so as originally panned I'll swap the 2 and do drench Wednesday
  • codycsweet
    Options
    2 mile walk and piyo core done
  • codycsweet
    Options
    2 mile walk, lifting and just got drench in. It was my first time since my disc had to be replaced. Did okay till core work with beast and some of the moves in flow but it will be better next time.
  • sahiratorres
    Options
    Sorry for the late reply. It's been crazy since last Wednesday over at this end. I hope all is well on your end.

I would love to walk 2 miles without interruptions. I live in a big city so either people will get in your way, without the crosswalk signs stopping you, or without going around the block over and over again. Are you able to just walk and walk without problems?

Week 6 almost done! How does it feel? I feel great. I haven't weighed myself or taken measurements. I am going to wait until the very end. How about you?
  • codycsweet
    Options
    I live in a city but no were near the amount of people you have. I live outside of boise, ID my city has just under 100,000 people I live in an older subdivision and can get in some good walks. It's been rainy and cooler here for the last few days a change from the 102 we had on Monday so I try to get in a walk before my hubby goes to work. When I start work in a couple of weeks I might get in a mile walk so I'm trying to enjoy it for now. I love the crisp cool mornings can't wait for fall. I sometimes walk my very small loop 3 times around is a mile, then I have a mile loop, or a mile and a half loop. I have access to our green belt where it goes 4 miles one way but never have enough time to get in that many miles at once. I also live a few minutes from my gym and they have an outdoor track I use a lot. The inside one I'll use in the winter time.

I did do measurements the end of July for another challenge I'm doing that's based on measurements and it's looking good. I have to find my measurements from the start of our challenge. I have gotten on the scale and it looks like I'm getting my average of a pound a week which is what my calories in/out are at so it's nice to know those match up.
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Haven't checked-in, in a few days sculpt done, lifted weights, and a short walk.
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Sweat done even did the sumo squats holding my 30+ lb little guy cuz he woke up grumpy

Zumba tonight can't wait.
  • sahiratorres
    Options
    Sumo squats while holding you lil guy? Wow! Dedication. :D Did Strength Intervals yesterday. I was running low on time so I switched it up a bit.

I tried zumba once but my two left feet got in the way. Do you feel energized afterwards?
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Core ✔️

I have 2 left feet too but I really enjoy it. I tried Zumba about 7 yrs ago and was self conscious. Now I'm at the point in my life that I don't care what I look like bc I have a lot of fun. It's part of the reason why it's hard for me to stay on track with some of the other workouts bc for me Zumba comes first. It's a stress reliever for me, it's therapy, practically bc I get out of the house away from my kids ????
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Took yesterday as my rest day from piyo so I did buns today
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Strength Intervals done 1 week left
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Did buns instead of drench needed a shorter one since I also lifted today. N
  • sahiratorres
    Options
    Yep. Sometimes I switch it up from what's on the calendar depending on how much time I have free. I still want to get in a workout so I would do a shorter workout too. Yesterday I didn't because there were so many errands to run after work. So, my rest day was yesterday and I will work out Friday. On last week of month 2!

I'm really thinking about going to go to the strength calendar. How about you codycsweet?
  • codycsweet
    Options
    I'm not sure if I'll do strength I was thinking about 21 day fix as my next to try out.
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Core ✔️.