add more fat ideas?

Yesterday was my first day back. I had a hard time getting enough fat without going over my ratios. Any ideas of how to balance my day?

Replies

• kamaperry
    kamaperry Posts: 885 Member
    Yesterday was my first day back. I had a hard time getting enough fat without going over my ratios. Any ideas of how to balance my day?
    Fat bombs, they help me all the time.
  • ajax041813
    ajax041813 Posts: 136 Member
    Yes fat bombs are great. Or bulletproof coffee is another favorite of mine, I love coffee though!
  • sljohnson1207
    sljohnson1207 Posts: 818 Member
    I make dip with 4 oz regular cream cheese and 8 oz heavy cream. Blend gently, don't over-beat, or you'll have butter.
    Add whatever herbs/flavorings you like....dill, anyone? Use this for veggies, on burgers, for salads, whatever you want.
  • Semifredo
    Semifredo Posts: 63 Member
    Peanut/almond butter ( no sugar or oils added), full fat philadelphia with dill, olives ( no carbs or proteins there, only fat) , full fat cream ( I add it everywhere, to my coffee, meat, fish, whipped as a dessert)

My fav meal lately is mushrooms ( very few kcal) with a lot of full fat cream and some olive oil
  • oyadancing
    oyadancing Posts: 91 Member
    Find ways to cook your veggies (i.e. asparagus, green beans, eggplant, brussels sprouts) with olive oil, bacon fat, butter. Toss steamed green beans with olive oil. My favorite brussels sprouts: steamed, then sauteed with butter and bacon fat, then browned in the oven.

Eat a creamy dip with green beans, artichokes, asparagus (my favorite is Lemonnaise, it's like an aioli)

Eat fat-based sauces with meats and fish, like hollandaise, bernaise, aioli.

And as others mentioned, add coconut oil and grass-fed butter to your coffee.