I'm a little behind

Options
jadeous
jadeous Posts: 133 Member
I just did level 1 day 1 and let me tell you I am way more out of shape then I thought. I'm not gonna lie it was rough, hopefully by the end of the 30 days it won't be so hard. Anyone else finding it harder then they had anticipated?

Replies

• kay182
    kay182 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yes! I did it 2 weekends ago and couldn't walk until Wednesday and my left inner thigh hurt until Friday. I did it this past weekend and was only sore for a day or 2, so it WILL get better.

I need to start back up again... going head first tomorrow! MY weight loss has become stagnant... reducing calories to 1,200 and adding in consistent exercise!

Oh and I read somewhere that you will be less sore if you do it on day 2. I was probably more sore because I didn't move. Best of luck :)
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone I'm on Day 8 just think make it to next week and we are half way done!!!!
  • minimotobabe
    minimotobabe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm on day 9 as it does get easier! Has anyone gone to level 2 yet ? I'm thinking maybe do 10 days level 1, then 10 days level 2 etc???

My cousin inspired me last summer when I saw that he had lost 10 stone! and its was amazing -basically big family gathering and I didn't recognise myself in the picture - I was devastated so decided to get fit before I hit 40 in January !

This DVD has completely changed the way I think about exercise - the woman is a genius !!!

Good luck all xx
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I did it for the first time last year (and never actually finished level 2 due to work and got bored with it and found excuses not to do it and and and and and......) thought I was going to die on Day 1 Level 1!!! Couldnt do the cardio, couldnt do the Natalie bit which is apparently the 'easy' option.
    Day 5 was the turning point. It was a v. odd sudden noticing of 'I can actually do this!!'

Keep going!! It really will get easier. (I am 201lbs and seriously unfit and if I can do it, anyone can!)