Ketonix

sungvars
sungvars Posts: 21 Member
Did any of you order directly from the company in Sweden? I placed an order on July 22, 2014 and it's still not trackable in USPS. How long did it take to arrive? I'm anxious to get this gadget!

Replies

• FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    I ordered it on Amazon, not through their site. I ordered on the 26th of July and it came two days ago. I never got USPS tracking though. The only tracking number I got was for Sweden's mail system.

I would expect that you'll see yours soon.
  • sungvars
    Thanks so much for your reply. Yes, not trackable through the USPS. Frustrating. Wish I had ordered off Amazon as I usually do.
    How's it working for you?
  • FIT_Goat
    It's working great. The only frustration I have it the amount of time it takes to initialize each time I use it. It's easily a few minutes before it goes to a steady blue.
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Sungvars do you know if its been shipped yet? if not email the company, I've emailed them a couple of times now & have always gotten a great response. They are very open to customer feed back & communication.

I just sent my standard ketonix back to be upgraded to the sport one so I'll be without mine for a bit but I was told they will email me when they send it back.

Frob, have you done any blood testing to compare the readings? I'm interested to compare the two once I get the sport one. I had been getting yellow most times & occasionally red and yesterday I purchased some blood strips & today I only got 0.2 on my meter. Not happy!! I thought yellow would have me at at least 1. I'm looking forward to a more accurate reading with the sport model.
  • FIT_Goat
    I haven't really been comparing the two, but this morning I did both after getting up.

Blood ketones: 1.4
    Ketonix: Green w/ 10 blinks

It's only one data point. So, there's not a whole lot of conclusions that can be drawn.
  • sungvars
    Just got mine yesterday. Haven't tried it yet. Did you get the sport model and battery?