30DS Level 2 (doing it twice in one day)

Options
minimotobabe
minimotobabe Posts: 12 Member
So after 9 days on level 1 - last session this morning at 6am - I decided to give Level 2 go tonight yes people I did 30DS twice in one day!

Has anyone else found the strength and abs section so much harder than level 1 - but a joy to get through the cardio first time !?

I'm not doing any other exercise alongside 30DS - so has anyone else done 2 sessions in one day !

Keep going - no pain - no progress

xx

Replies

• bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I did 2 sessions the other day as I wasnt doing anything other than the 30 day shred but I know I am going to get bored of it if I'm not careful so I had a meander round youtube and found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyksLjOWdw0 :bigsmile:

Its a Paula Abdul dance thing!! Its so dated, I love it!

They are doing a throw back fitness thing so today I did 30 DS and this (or something that looked like something a bit like that).

I'm not sure my legs will work tomorrow....
  • minimotobabe
    Options
    Keep with it - i'm now on day 10 and on level 2! I love it - beats davina fit in 15 hands down and tracey anderson method - they really bored me !

I miss dancing but feel that if I give it everything for 20 mins a day i feel great ! Plus I have seen results already in 10 days.

I loved paula abdul as a kid - especially the video with the cat in it !!

xx
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    DONE TODAY! DAY 10 I do it in fast motion since I've got so many challenges on my plate! It is still challeging but I get it done faster since I wrote mine out to do at the gym along with other things.
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I love the thought of doing it super fast with the Benny Hill music playing in the background!

:bigsmile:
  • minimotobabe
    Options
    :laugh: I love the thought of doing it super fast with the Benny Hill music playing in the background!

:bigsmile:

That's hilarious !!! I cannot get the image out of my head - is that the way my cats see when they sit and stare at me whilst I workout!

Level 2 is on and going to be destroyed !!!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You ladies are funny I'm like a black and white movie getting it in before work since I wrote it out lol