Post your Weigh-ins here!

Options
coquinat
coquinat Posts: 49 Member
BOO!

Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the Spooktacular 15 lbs by Halloween challenge!

In here you can post your stats. You can choose your weigh in day and then keep us updated on a weekly basis. I'll be weighing in on Fridays as All Hallows eve falls on a Friday this year :)

"When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam,
May luck be yours on Halloween....."

buahahahahaha
:devil:

Replies

• MynameisKimba
    Options
    What a fun idea for a group! I am so in! Halloween is my favourite time of year anyway, so this will help motivate me for sure. :) I, too, will wait till Friday to post my starting weight. We just moved, and the scales are in one of the hidden boxes that fill our new place. I have a general idea where it is, I just need to dig a bit deeper I think. thanks for creating the group!
  • KrisisOD
    KrisisOD Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    182 Currently. :)
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I was 130.4 on Sunday; my weigh in day is Monday. :)

Looking forward to it! I'm going to a convention the weekend before Halloween, so this is should help push me that last little bit before then.
  • courtfaith
    Options
    This is a great idea! I currently weight 126. Can't wait to see everyone's progress :).
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Wednesdays...i don't know if I will go for the full 15 pounds, probably more like 10 pounds for me....i hope that is ok.

today's weigh in and my starting weight is : 153.4

Good Luck everyone!!:tongue:
  • hambro55
    Options
    What a fun group, this is my first group as I'm hoping it motivates me to get going :) I currently weigh 147 and weigh on mondays.
  • SydNyd
    SydNyd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    All right! I'm starting at 146… I hope to get to 130 by Halloween!
  • bikiniready201
    Options
    aiming for 130 for halloween!
  • cocorosalie
    cocorosalie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great Challenge!! I currently weigh 148.5, weighed in today :)
  • conniep0523
    conniep0523 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea! I am so excited to be part of this group. My current weight is 188 and I will weigh in on Friday also. Good luck everyone.
  • Tonystime
    Tonystime Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ok, I hope the guys can play too....!

At 223 today.......want to beat that challenge!
  • twrobbel
    twrobbel Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Weigh ins are on Mondays. My last weigh in was 224.4- so lets start there.
  • JTNanashi
    JTNanashi Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'll be weighing in on Tuesdays.
    CW: 137.
    GW: 125.
    Good luck everyone!
  • bigb2001
    bigb2001 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I love Halloween! 196 current!
  • nicolalite
    nicolalite Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yay! Perfect! I need 12 week motivation and I find that if I keep goals short- they are easier to focus on. And in this corner, weighing in at 203 pounds...ME! Good luck everyone! :bigsmile:
  • MooMooBooHoo
    MooMooBooHoo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome group, I'm aiming for 18lbs by Halloween. My current weight is 190lbs, I'll weigh in on Fridays too. :smile:
  • laceyjjj
    laceyjjj Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I currently weigh 125, would love to be 117 by then!
  • PasaBetty
    Options
    I just joined MFP today, with a goal to lose 15 lbs - so this challenge is perfect for me! I'll weigh in on Wednesdays: starting at 135 today. Now I'm going to have to give that costume some thought ... :smile:
  • shesaidzed
    shesaidzed Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This whole admitting my current weight on the internet is like my own personal version of an AA meeting... more like I-ate-too-much-pizza-and-sweets-and-played-video-games-instead-of-exercising Anonymous. I usually weigh in on Sunday, so I think I'll keep that habit going.

Current Weight: 215
    Halloween Goal: 199 (what can I say, I'm an overachiever, hah!)

It would be great to be OUT of the 200's by Halloween. And possibly to wear a costume other than all-black and skull face paint for once (that stuff get's itchy!) Wish me luck, you costumed heathens!
  • SKettles7
    Options
    Hello. I this is a fantastic idea! Currently I weigh 175lbs, but hopefully by Halloween, I will weight somewhere around 140lbs. ... I'm not sure I'll make my goal, but I will give it my best. Wish me luck. ^-^