Saying good by again

Options
ireallyneedit
ireallyneedit Posts: 104 Member
I always seem to be off and running that is not a bad thing but can be detrimental to my logging etc. I am not going to have a computer therefore will not be logging or reading your great stuff etc. for over a week. I will manually log though. Going to a reception, wedding and funeral so lots of food and drink of course but will do in moderation.

Went for the two hour sugar test this a.m. so late breakfast etc. I sure hope things are looking better in the pre-diabetic or diabetic stuff.

Have a great week everyone and talk upon my return. LInda

Replies

• Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    Have a great week Linda as well as give comfort at the funeral to those who have suffered their loss. Yes, you are the busy one! It will be quite the challenge for you so all you can do is your best. When you try to gracefully decline that 2nd helping - my fav expression is " thank you, that was lovely, maybe I will have another one a little later". Now, if truth be told I don't use it as regularly or as successfully as I should :blushing: but wow, do I feel great when I do. Hear from you when you get back then, cheers, Marian
  • ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Linda - busy week with lots of emotional roller coaster rides ahead!

Have a lovely visit with friends and families, and eat like you're skinny :)

Chit chat with you when you get back!
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Have gun, Linda!
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Enjoy, Linda. Hopefully, good eating and exercising habits will kick in so you can maintain.
  • smilesback
    smilesback Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Will look forward to your coming home and sharing how you did!
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    We are all still here when you return. Please know that support is with you wherever you go
  • hayleyandpaigesgrandma
    Options
    Linda, we will be thinking about you. Just do the best you can and don't stress about it.